Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birchall signs

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
he hasnt played for a while so he's not going to be match fit.

Good signing I think

That is because he was a bench man at Carlisle.

I love the Argus headline of 'Seagulls Swoop for Birchall'. Utter crap, hardly swooped, the player begged according to them earlier in the week. Swoop would mean we carried out a daring last minute bid to get him away from another interested party

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Good signing.... think he will be a good addition to our midfield.

and the contract until the end of the season is a good decision. gives him the chance to prove he is worthy of a more long term one.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
blimey he must've REALLY impressed in the 4-0 reserves defeat :D
:lolol: But really I can't see how anyone here can make a judgement on him. We really don't know whether or not he'll be good signing, IMHO. I'm just glad that Adams has actually signed a player who wants to be here, rather than average Championship reserve team players or has-beens who put no effort in.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Good signing.... think he will be a good addition to our midfield.

and the contract until the end of the season is a good decision. gives him the chance to prove he is worthy of a more long term one.

Contract works both ways really, if he is poor, we ditch him, but if he comes good, he can walk to another club. But as long as he helps us out of the hole we are in, I don't care.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
What a TREMENDOUS signing , some WEST INDIAN we've never heard of and who nobody wants. Should STICK to cricket and I CONFIDENTLY predict he will be BOOED off at half time :angry::angry::angry:
Doubt it, he'll be on the bench with a centre back in his place.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Of course, the club should launch a new red away kit (with white and black trim) in his honour:

trinidad.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Who are we going to sign next Roger French from the bus company!!!!??

Message from Chris Burchell, Managing Director
January 12th 2009

I would like to apologise for the disruption to the Gatwick Express extension services and the consequential impact on other main line services that you have experienced over the past few weeks. As you will be aware the trains we have introduced to provide these new extension services have not been as reliable as both we and our customers would like. Our engineering team have identified the problems and are working hard to resolve them as soon as possible.

I know that our current performance on the Brighton Mainline in the peak periods continues to be extremely frustrating and inconvenient for commuters. This is reflected in the correspondence that we have been receiving and from my personal conversations with many of our passengers who travel between Brighton and London.

I can assure you that we are putting all of our efforts into ensuring that we turn this situation around as quickly as possible and return to the standard of service that you are used to and quite rightly expect.

We will continue to work tirelessly to improve our train service in the coming days and weeks and return to the high levels of performance we had, until recently, been delivering.

Thank you for taking the time to read this apology.

Chris Burchell

Managing Director

Southern and Gatwick Express

THIS IS ALMOST CERTAINLY MY LAST EVER POST............ENJOY IT!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
"Once he's fully fit we're sure he'll be a real asset to the squad."

Code: he wants a 2 year contract, we don't want to commit but this will placate him and give him an excuse to climb down and agree to a loan deal. We're not convinced but we only have 13 fit players so we need someone, anyone.

Hope he's good.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
To celebrate this, I think we should sign the women from the Trinny Possie. A temporary heated pool could be erected behind the dug outs where their skimpy bikinis will moderate the mass moaning of the South Stand.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This should draw in a previously untapped source of sussex brothers to withdean,no more hanging around ladbrokes on a saturday afternoons now,the sound of a steel drum band in h block must surely be on the horizon.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Having watched him play for the reserves on Tuesday I think he'll be a good addition to the squad.

Are you sure you was watching the right player ???

Shortish white guy playing centre midfield, hardly had possession, didn't make too many tackles, didn't get many decent forward passes through to our players, looked like a little lost puppy...

Yeah, that was the one...

I hope he can produce more than I saw on Tuesday.

I'm sure he is capable of more, especially when settling into the team.
Despite the comments I have made, I still have faith in the MA/DK team..

Lets whip Leeds tomorrow... punk: :banana: :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here