Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp - tweaked his ankle a little bit. (but with God's grace, might live)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bill hasnt "tweaked his ankle a little bit" as the prat who changed the title suggests. Another example of "fans united" not being what some of us thought it was.

It's called SATIRE sweet-cheeks. It's in response the original hysterical version that screamed "LEG BROKEN IN THREE PLACES". the current title is far closer to the truth, than that one, however painful, angle ligamnet damage is - and I know, as I'm struggling to recover from said ailment at the moment, myself.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Just i thought i would give another Doncaster fan thoughts. In my opinion yellow cards were correct for all 3, however on another day all 3 could have been red. Some of us can look at it without wearing rose tinted glasses, and just look at each tackle on its own merit.

I agree... Ive always agreed!!!!!!!!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Well get out your medical dictionary, Dr Hilary!

How do you sprain an ankle?

A sprained ankle happens when the ligaments have been damaged by the joint being twisted. The ligaments are the strong tissues that attach the bones forming the joint to one another.

When you twist your foot or ankle, it usually twists inwards damaging the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. Outward twists damaging the inside ligaments are rare.

The majority of cases are sports injuries. But a sprained ankle can also happen in everyday life.

If you do not receive the appropriate physiotherapy treatment and allow the injury time to recover, you will be more likely to sprain the area again.

Love

Hilary xxx

Source: Netdoctor

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
I wonder whether there would have been this much of a fuss (or 'sour grapes', as it's better known) if we hadn't won in the last minute...

Honestly dont care. Not having our strikers out for the entire season feels like 3 points won, anyway.
As I said on other posts... the first game means nowt.. we'll both lose plenty before the season ends.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
If he had just got off the pitch the game would have been over by the time we got our second. Is he trying to get a contract to play in Italy?

And they try to say that BHA fans were all respectful to a player getting carried off. Pah!!!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
And they try to say that BHA fans were all respectful to a player getting carried off. Pah!!!

Take a look at the old videos of the last game at The Goldstone - you will hear plenty of "you dirty northern bastards" - nothing changes does it? Do you really think all Brighton fans share the "love in" with you northerners?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Enough of this, I want to know what that special thing the Donny fans were going to do on Saturday, as posted last week by a Donny fan, I waited all game but nothing happened.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Take a look at the old videos of the last game at The Goldstone - you will hear plenty of "you dirty northern bastards" - nothing changes does it? Do you really think all Brighton fans share the "love in" with you northerners?

Obviously not. Wishful thinking on my part.
All I can say is that your pleasure at going up has become blind arrogance and I sincerely hope you live to get the rewards.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Enough of this, I want to know what that special thing the Donny fans were going to do on Saturday, as posted last week by a Donny fan, I waited all game but nothing happened.

And the relevance of that is....?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here