Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp interest confirmed

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't see us tempting Sharp, would be a quality signing but don't think it's realistic unless we splash loads of money which I don't think we will

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Doesn't his missus want to return down south as she is homesick ?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I've heard the midfielder we're after is Peterborugh's Dean Keates.

Just spoke to my Peterboro supporting mate and he said he would be a superb signing. He says hes a really steady player scores loads of headers even though he is short! and runs the midfield.
He thinks he might not quite be good enough for the championship so this one might be a good rumour???

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nicky Butt :lolol:

IF we are after another striker though, does that suggest either Forsters Injury is more serious than it looks or that Rus thinks Giant Dick was a mistake?

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
IF we are after another striker though, does that suggest either Forsters Injury is more serious than it looks or that Rus thinks Giant Dick was a mistake?

More likely that he doesn't rate Davies and sees Forster as an impact player from the bench now that he is getting on a bit.

Jul 27, 2009
Manchester
Like you could afford Billy Sharp, he went to Sheff Utd from Scunny at a price tag of £2 mil. You probably couldn't afford his wage let alone fee.

You might aswell stick your interest in for Xabi Alonso, he wants out of Liverpool or nip in to get Lescott before Man City...

Don't get me wrong, neither could we either so don't think I am on a high horse, just think you need to be realistic.

Up the U's

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here