sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yes, yes, alright, nothing to see here!
Teach me not to pay attention in class.

:mendoza:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
In all seriousness, if we were to sign Sharp (though I'd consider it unlikely), surely we'd have potentially the best strike-force in the league, bar none? I'm struggling to think of another team* with so many strikers who are already profilic League One goal-scorers/very young with promise of scoring dozens of goals in this league in the near future?

Obviously getting the midfield to supply these strikers is a different story, however..

* Of course this does ignore the relegated Championship sides with strikers whom we're yet to see in this league.

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
A Sharp Dick Combo upfront would be great. It will compliment our Thorny Dick combo in the middle benefit from the Wright Cox arsenal of balls into the box!
With that lot up front we really need to be tight at the back.

Can we sign Johnny Intacto to play alongside Adam Virgo?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Billy Sharp would be the most exciting signing since Zamora. He's a 25 goal a season player who would tear this division apart but until he signs on the dotted line I refuse to believe it will happen.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Billy Sharp would be the most exciting signing since Zamora. He's a 25 goal a season player who would tear this division apart but until he signs on the dotted line I refuse to believe it will happen.

Agree with all of that...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If we got Billy Sharp then we could officially call ourselves the Man City of League 1....

... which is not going to happen.

Jumpers for goalposts please!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
"we've had the lad in and he likes what we've seen."

Another coherent statement from Dean White

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here