[Albion] Billy Gilmour SINGED on a four-year contract

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The more I think about Gilmour, the more he fits with us and for 10 its a more than decent punt.

Would not be against this one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rohan Ince would be another. Thought Anton Rodgers and Ben Sampayo might count but they were 2011.

Players like Sampayo and Rodgers wouldn't count anyway. They were not actually signed from Chelsea, but signed as free agents having been released.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Is he any better than Kacper Kozłowski ???

To be fair l'd say at the moment yes most definately, at least Billy Gilmour has eperienced a season of Premier League football, and although he didn't find it an easy experience it must have been very hard for him playing in a rock bottom Norwich side.

Kozlowski of course is still a lot younger and yet to experience any top flight football at all in this country. If this alleged interest in Gilmour is true, then the club obviously have a difficult decision to make.

Re Alzate, would he really be competition folr Gilmour? he has played precious few minutes of first team football over the past few seasons and l feel should have pressed on far more by now.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
According to the Athletic we are still interested in Billy Gilmour, but Chelsea don't want to sell, only loan him out which would rule us out of any deal because we've already got Levi Colwill on loan.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
According to the Athletic we are still interested in Billy Gilmour, but Chelsea don't want to sell, only loan him out which would rule us out of any deal because we've already got Levi Colwill on loan.

Surely we'd only be interested in a permanent move, for the right (low) price? So we can develop him. A season loan does nothing for us.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bloke is an utter bellend. Works for a crap publication, tries to fleece fans by getting them to pay for his ‘Patreon Only’ exclusives, and can’t add up.

You talking about yourself?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Surely we'd only be interested in a permanent move, for the right (low) price? So we can develop him. A season loan does nothing for us.

We can’t loan him anyway because you although you can have 2 players on loan from PL Clubs at a time you can only have 1 on loan from any individual club, so us having Colwill makes anything other than a perm move impossible.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We can’t loan him anyway because you although you can have 2 players on loan from PL Clubs at a time you can only have 1 on loan from any individual club, so us having Colwill makes anything other than a perm move impossible.

Unless we offer to train Gilmour for them on the basis Levi is converted to a sale now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Unless we offer to train Gilmour for them on the basis Levi is converted to a sale now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there is that option but I don’t see it happening as we couldn’t agree a transfer for Colwill earlier in the window. Obviously things could have changed since then but it seems unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here