Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big up to the North Stand ultras

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Look and learn ,bit different than the video of your cringeworthy lot against Spurs.

Is that 26-10-02 your date of birthday, or some sort of binary reference to your mental age assuming you know what binary is ????

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
How can you compare singing from away support to home support? Home games singers are spread out throughout the whole stadium in an away game the whole away section is the singers.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Personally thought the North stand were very dissapointing for the majority of today, from the south end of the WSL at least.

North was less than I expected. M perspective from WSU was that WSU loudest. Think ecoustics are such that this will be different view of others . Hopefully the pitch can hear it all.

Very strange, I'm plum in the centre of the North and it was bloody load for most parts, where as WSU sounded deathly quiet?!

Bizarre, Did not stop singing in WSU, Like Palace away. Lost voice today

I think it's pretty clear what is happening here! If you have 20 people around you all singing, that is going to sound louder than 500 people singing a hundred yards away. I'm right in the centre of the North and thought the atmosphere was fantastic, and that the West was a bit quiet. People in the West seem to think the opposite. Not rocket science what's going on there, is it?

Just great to hear any singing at all at a home game at last.

One thing which was mentioned on here a few weeks ago that is very true, is that the West stand is going to be massively important this year. There will be singing in the North regardless of what the score is on the pitch, but it is impossible to create as much noise as the West can due to the number of people. When the West all sing it is deafening, and we really need this to be happening when we are losing 1-0 with 5 minutes to go, not just when we are 3-0 up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Much as it pains me, that's pretty impressive, I'm hoping we'll get there eventually.

It's also away at Peterborough, we always have a fantastic atmosphere there as well.

I cant wait for the Palace game at the Amex, if they are as good as they claim to be at creating an atmosphere it is going to be fantastic.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sorry for being thorough and watching the video before I made a measured comment.

I stand by my comment too.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sorry for being thorough and watching the video before I made a measured comment.

I stand by my comment too.

Ah, I fear maybe there is something I'm missing then as I cant watch it at work.

Good to meet you Saturday!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Come off it, there are loads of videos from our last trip to London Road that look and sound just as impressive as that, and the volume on that camera is clearly whacked right up.

EVIDENCE:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Come off it, there are loads of videos from our last trip to London Road that look and sound just as impressive as that, and the volume on that camera is clearly whacked right up.

EVIDENCE:
Come of it mate AAAAllllbbbiioonn.Hardly a song is it and at the end of the match after winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here