Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big up to the North Stand ultras

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Is that 26-10-02 your date of birthday, or some sort of binary reference to your mental age assuming you know what binary is ????
You obviously don't mate. Only 1 or 0 in binary as far as I know.Here's one for you CPFC 101- BHA 0
Cheers

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
By the looks of it Peterborough's away end is still a terrace. I thought it was to be redeveloped during the summer and turned into seating?
Great news that it still stands as a terrace as it creates the best away atmosphere by far!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Is that 26-10-02 your date of birthday, or some sort of binary reference to your mental age assuming you know what binary is ????

There are 10 types of people: Those that understand Binary code, and those that don't.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Come of it mate AAAAllllbbbiioonn.Hardly a song is it and at the end of the match after winning.

What did you think of Murray on Saturday? (Serious question)

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

What a crock of shit, after the first "verse" there's probably only around 10% of the wankers singing. I was, however, impressed with the mass finger wiggling at the begining.... very scary.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not a lot.Serious answer.Shows how easy that league you played in was if he could score that many.

I thought you'd taken our best player who we were desperate to keep? Do you believe us now?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
North was less than I expected. M perspective from WSU was that WSU loudest. Think ecoustics are such that this will be different view of others . Hopefully the pitch can hear it all.

I was in East south, near the Donny fans, and to me, the West sounded louder than the North. As you say, as long as the boys on the pitch can hear, then we're doing our job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here