Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Sams twitter comments....marvellous....

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I've never met him personally but we do post together on a different forum from this one. He's just a standard football supporting bloke, same as you and me, albeit he is very funny, although I know he deliberates on the posts for a while, they are carefully crafted! He's been offered syndicated slots on mainstream footie websites and even a book deal, although they were from iffy companies, and they were angling for him to not be paid very much in return so he politely declined.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I've never met him personally but we do post together on a different forum from this one. He's just a standard football supporting bloke, same as you and me, albeit he is very funny, although I know he deliberates on the posts for a while, they are carefully crafted! He's been offered syndicated slots on mainstream footie websites and even a book deal, although they were from iffy companies, and they were angling for him to not be paid very much in return so he politely declined.
Whoever he is, he's a genius. :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brilliant again tonight.

There's something so sexy about watching a confident woman walk into a public toilet.

She has the eyes of the world watching her but she doesn't care. She needs a piss or a shit & she's f***ing well going for one. Such grace.

It's the sheer mystery of it. As soon as she walks into that room, a thousand scenarios enter my head. Each more erotic than the last.

Urine and faeces rarely turn me on - lets get that f***ing straight right now. But where that stuff comes out of does.

I had a thing with Sheena Easton in the 80's, however, and she was horrendous in the bathroom. She sounded like a bull being slaughtered.

And the smells. The f***ing smells. Dear God almighty, the smells.

:lolol: BEST thing on Twitter

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Brilliant again tonight.

There's something so sexy about watching a confident woman walk into a public toilet.

She has the eyes of the world watching her but she doesn't care. She needs a piss or a shit & she's f***ing well going for one. Such grace.

It's the sheer mystery of it. As soon as she walks into that room, a thousand scenarios enter my head. Each more erotic than the last.

Urine and faeces rarely turn me on - lets get that f***ing straight right now. But where that stuff comes out of does.

I had a thing with Sheena Easton in the 80's, however, and she was horrendous in the bathroom. She sounded like a bull being slaughtered.

So good - deserves a RT? :lol:

D

Deleted member 18477

Brilliant again tonight.

hahaha!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
TheBig_Sam notBigSam
Just spent the last two hours on the phone to the FA. I can confirm, however, that nothing has been agreed.
54 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
It could have been very different, though, if the ***** let me speak to someone other than Wendy the f***ing cleaner.
53 minutes ago
»

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Brilliant again tonight.

The best so far from him. Absolutely hilarious.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This morning's tweets:

Train these bastards, play some more Zelda or watch 'Teen Witch' on Netflix? Big Sam has some big decisions to make of a Friday.

The lads were all wearing England kits this morning as I arrived and started singing 'Please Don't Go' by KC and the Sunshine Band.

Sometimes their sweetness melts my heart and makes me realise I'd be crazy to leave them for greener & more financially prosperous pastures.

And then I notice big Carlton Cole is wearing an England rugby union kit and I remember what a bunch of fuckwits I have at my disposal.

Last edited:

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
"I just weighed myself with a massive erection in full flow. The thing added an incredible four and a half pounds to my overall bulk."

Errr, what? Genius though!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Some of Not Mario Balotelli's stuff is good too

"Tried to have a conversation with him (Rooney) but it was useless. There was a knitting club nearby and he wouldn't stop staring, or rubbing himself."

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
notBigSam ‏ @TheBig_Sam
Finally watched that Tulisa sex tape. Haven't been this disappointed since 'Be Here Now'.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Have bumbled across [MENTION=3545]Petershilton86 on Twitter. Brilliant.

"If egg fried rice was a whore, it'd be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. The prettiest, best looking whore in all the world. And cheap to boot."

"Watch out bacon. Watch out bread. Watch out frozen sausages. Shilts is out of bed."

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Have bumbled across [MENTION=3545]Petershilton86 on Twitter. Brilliant.

"If egg fried rice was a whore, it'd be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. The prettiest, best looking whore in all the world. And cheap to boot."

"Watch out bacon. Watch out bread. Watch out frozen sausages. Shilts is out of bed."

:lol::lol:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I have been crying with laughter so much reading this thread that I've woken my good lady up!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here