Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Change is A Coming

'Gathering information' could also be PROPERLY researching the teams we are playing next.

Gathering information could also be analysing what each of our players are doing on the pitch during a game.

I would now like Wilkins to be brought back into the club to run the whole youth set-up, I got the impression that Wilkins was quite progressive in his coaching techniques and think he would work well with Slade.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Gathering information could also be analysing what each of our players are doing on the pitch during a game.

I would now like Wilkins to be brought back into the club to run the whole youth set-up, I got the impression that Wilkins was quite progressive in his coaching techniques and think he would work well with Slade.

I am afraid Deano wont be coming back. "That Train Has Sailed"

Jelly tot for anyone who can name the film that quote is from!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

:wozza:

It's 2009. Last season somebody tried to bring back hordes of faces from the past, and look where that got us.

Move on. Clean slate. New broom. Etc.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:wozza:

It's 2009. Last season somebody tried to bring back hordes of faces from the past, and look where that got us.

Move on. Clean slate. New broom. Etc.
Adams wasn't bad because he was here before. He was bad because he is bad.
Wilkins is a quality coach, there is no chance of him coming back here though.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Some fantastic quotes there - glad to hear he wants a proper say in what happens behind the scenes as well, and not only what is happening on the pitch.

Over several years, the medical team has needed something - the amount of players who have had to retire early / been injured all season / keep get recurrent injuries has been ridiculous. Glad to hear that it sounds like Slade will get on top of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here