Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother - tonight. You KNOW you want to

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
On days when I am missing having TV this just reminds me why we made the choice to go without.

Don't do it!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'll be having a few beers and watching the football :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Even if I don't watch it again all series, I'll still watch this first one, just to see the latest bunch of freaks, retards and comedy gays for myself.

though I must say that I'll be using the mute button a lot, as in the launch show, Davina Macaw tends to be at her annoying worst. GOSH, ISNT IT EXCIIIITIIING?! No Davina, it's not.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Starry said:
On days when I am missing having TV this just reminds me why we made the choice to go without.

Don't do it!

Do you not have a tv anymore Starry

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will be dancing to West End Girls

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going Tae Kwon Do training as I do every Wednesday.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Jittering jellyfish!

Would rather boil me own head in a pot of urine while listening to a Posh Spice song than watch that grizzly pile of shark poo, shipmates! :angry: :angry: :angry: :shootself :shootself :shootself

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Aww.. f***.

We're all gonna try and whizz past it when channel-hopping, but you know we'll give it 'just 5 minutes' and that will be it.

:down:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not this time because this time im single while BB bro is on and there is no way, NO f***ing WAY I will be watching ANY of that SHIT.

I have a LIFE AWAY from TV and its a great :clap2:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Shegull said:
Do you not have a tv anymore Starry

Not connected to an aerial, no.

We have several in the house to watch DVDs and connect the Wii etc, but not to watch TV.

We did this before and I gave in to the children (inc. husband) demands to have it back, but I see such a change in how I spent my time after school and how my children want to spend theirs, a little TV is fine, but it's always this show or five minutes more or whatever. So, I figured we'd remove the temptation in the first place, they have books, radio, bikes and plenty to save them from becoming bored. Of course, I am currently 'the worst mum in the world and no ones else's mum would ever do something so cruel, I'm phoning childline' type parent!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
clippedgull said:
I'll be there.

Irritates me no end but I still watch it.

Actually it's a bit like watching the Albion ;)

Spot on analogy.

And Starry, whilst I admire your stance on no TV do you not feel aggrieved that despite never viewing any broadcast TV you are still subject to an annual licence fee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here