Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother Poll

Do u watch big brother

• Total voters

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Thought it was quite interesting for a few years but despite all the makeovers to the house you can't change the fact that the contestants are just a bunch of wannabees and/or weirdos. It's well past it sell-by date so I'm not watching it any more.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Quite good to just dip into every now and then, no way would I watch it religiously and plan my evening around it.

Seems to be a fashion to say how wank it is but I think watching the behaviour of people is fascinating. I love people watching.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Any 'show' that makes the likes of Jade Goody a f***ing millionaire should be banished from tv forever.

This is a good point. I think the aftermath of the show with them contestants attempting to gain fame, bring out records, get in the papers etc is WANK.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
people watching whilst sat in a cafe/bar etc is quite entertaining, but Big Brother is just bollocks.

It is supposed to represent us as a nation, but is just full of weirdos with set agendas to make themselves look like a bell end.

I cant believe lots of good TV is scrapped from TV just to watch a wannabe fucktard sleeping with a blindfold on, or some bint trying to slag herself about infront of some poser beefcake who's full of himself

WANK, end of

Especially when it makes people famous for being famous, but not actually achieving anything in ther lives

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The human abomination that is Jade Goody is the bastard child of Big Brother and she is their finest achievement. That says it all really I think.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
people watching whilst sat in a cafe/bar etc is quite entertaining, but Big Brother is just bollocks.

It is supposed to represent us as a nation, but is just full of weirdos with set agendas to make themselves look like a bell end.

I cant believe lots of good TV is scrapped from TV just to watch a wannabe fucktard sleeping with a blindfold on, or some bint trying to slag herself about infront of some poser beefcake who's full of himself

WANK, end of

Especially when it makes people famous for being famous, but not actually achieving anything in ther lives

Sounds like you know quite a lot about it Brett, are you sure you are not in denial ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here