Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother Poll

Do u watch big brother

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair I used to watch it and the first BB was a good experiment Craig won who was a thoroughly decent chap. The first few series had som characters and people who were worthy human beings but it has now become a showcase for societies weirdo's and misfits and bitches.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Sounds like you know quite a lot about it Brett, are you sure you are not in denial ;)

ha ha, I watched the 1st couple of series on and on off, then it just got worse and worse. About 2 series ago I watched the entrance on the first day, it was just shit, and ive refused to watch it since.

The annoying thing is that other shows, completely unrelated start talking about it, and then it becomes part of everyday society whether you like it or not.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
If you don't like it, just ignore it!

You've obviously tried to apply to take part in BB on numerous occasions and have been turned down otherwise you'd not be at all bothered...

Beside, I don't like Meridian Tonight but I don't find it necessary to post a poll about how I dislike it!

Plus to compared to the shitty soap opera's that plague our screens, it's more entertaining!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It is supposed to represent us as a nation, but is just full of weirdos with set agendas to make themselves look like a bell end.

A girl got CHUCKED out of the show this week for a being an aggresive, pseudo-Gangster wannabe. Her language consisted of Brapps, innits and d'ya get me's. She was from Croydon. I think this was fairly indicitive and accurate refelction of many people to be honest.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Big Brother is full of funny looking homosexuals, Physically disabled people, foreigners, and poor people who can't talk properly and as a result I don't watch it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For me it's a tired, old format that's had its day. I used to watch it religiously but have no interest in it these days/daze.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Rubbish, complete bunch of freaks locked in a house for the entire summer. Still at least it gets them off the streets.

I'm in favour of contestants getting killed off instead of evicted, then I'd be interested.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I hate that gurning, bi curious, stuttering f*** that was on it, shagged that tart and lives in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here