Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC vs Necastle - FA Cup 3rd Round

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The year ends in "3". We're going all the way. :thumbsup:

Interesting theory. We lost to Southend in 62-63 in the first round, Chelsea in '73 in the third round, Manure in '83 (final) AND '93 (fourth round), Norwich in the third round in '03 after the famous Mr Carrow incident.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Interesting theory. We lost to Southend in 62-63 in the first round, Chelsea in '73 in the third round, Manure in '83 (final) AND '93 (fourth round), Norwich in the third round in '03 after the famous Mr Carrow incident.

Er...you took that seriously? Even I knew that my theory wouldn't stand up to close scrutiny but hey! Isn't blind optimism the stock in trade of the football fan?

Feb 14, 2010
Wouldnt call Newcastle a "big" club - certainly arent doing that well at the moment - players wont be starstruck so thats why its good we have avoided a big club - like United, City or Chelsea.

Jesus wept, I'm a fan of Poyet except his failure with fiorwards and the debacle of an attitude at Liverpool. If Poyet tells us he has great friends in the game one more time or a Brighton side turn up again for day trip, no matter who they are playing then I might just want him sacked. He and his players are supposed to be professional, so they can bloody well behave like professionals, not like teenagers on their first date.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here