Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Transfer Rumor Tracker

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
HAVE to bring in a spanish player. if we don’t, that will be our first season without one since calderon joined us in 2009/10 (unless you count Jonny Dixon, which would be 08/09, i think?). simply unacceptable

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
From BBC gossip page. Maybe we should go in for him just for the shits and giggles over the meltdown it would cause by our friends up the road 😂

IMG_8441.jpeg

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
This is useless unless the spreadsheet also specifies if the discussion of the rumour may include comparing Potter to RDZ or not. Also if fish puns are allowed, if anyone is allowed to imply that we only do one transfer at a time, baseless lies about Welbeck's fitness in his time with us, how much Lallana got paid last season or where the cup final money is hidden.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Most of the americanisations are the original English spellings. They mostly haven't changed the spellings that were taken over there in the 1700s.
Rumour wasn't: https://johnsonsdictionaryonline.com/views/search.php?term=rumour

Shakespeare's Henry VI Part One was 1592, a decade and a half before the first English settlement in America.

Anyway, the OP has obviously put in a lot of labor, even adding in color coding. The correct behavior for us all would be to thank him for the favor, honor his efforts and keep a sense of humor. ;)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This is useless unless the spreadsheet also specifies if the discussion of the rumour may include comparing Potter to RDZ or not. Also if fish puns are allowed, if anyone is allowed to imply that we only do one transfer at a time, baseless lies about Welbeck's fitness in his time with us, how much Lallana got paid last season or where the cup final money is hidden.
Fish puns clearly allowed. Anything else is bassless lies.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Can I just wait for the season to start and the transfer window to close and then take a look at who we actually have on our books then?

[Dagan - don’t let me put you off here as others will be interested even if transfer rumours aren’t exactly my ‘cup of tea’]

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Can I just wait for the season to start and the transfer window to close and then take a look at who we actually have on our books then?

[Dagan - don’t let me put you off here as others will be interested even if transfer rumours aren’t exactly my ‘cup of tea’]
Oooo are we swooping for Mike Upperty now?

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Oooo are we swooping for Mike Upperty now?
You see, THAT’S how it all starts and is not helpful.

I mean he couldn’t hit the proverbial cow’s aris with a banjo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here