Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc tattoo - about time i got one

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All of those designs and fonts will date very quickly and will look poor in a bout 5 years. Get a more traditional font, you will be thanking me in years to come.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i dont agree. id rather go for something a little different as opposed to the olde english david beckham style if you know what i mean. those styles on lower back are two a penny these days.

ive got 2 on my forearms with my 2 kids names on , sounds a bit chavvy i hear you say but they are in quite a weird sort of aztec font and people comment all the time ( in a positive way)

they look like this

Attachments

• alexds.png
    alexds.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 184
  • mirissa.png
    mirissa.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 185

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
except the same size obviously
:dunce:

suppose thats it with tattoos
some will like some will hate but you gotta be happy with it yourself

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i dont agree. id rather go for something a little different as opposed to the olde english david beckham style if you know what i mean. those styles on lower back are two a penny these days.

ive got 2 on my forearms with my 2 kids names on , sounds a bit chavvy i hear you say but they are in quite a weird sort of aztec font and people comment all the time ( in a positive way)

they look like this

But the styles you have displayed aren't old english, they are very similar to Beckham style. Just my opinion but they will date quickly. The arm ones you showed are differant.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
B........H..........A...........F...........C :jester:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
100% option 5 dude. But as said before on here get some kinda seagull image too. I've got 14 tats now, one of which is a Brighton one, on the side of my calf which BHAFC with the outline of a seagull underneath.

sweeeet ;)

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
:dunce:tattos arent necessarily pikey, depends what they are

maybe you should go over to the narrow minded / mummy wouldnt like it if i got one thread

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I can barely read the lettering when its typed out on a computer screen, what chance have I got deciphering it once its been gauged into your hairy mottled carcass ?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here