Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc tattoo - about time i got one

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
think i wasnt 100 percent about the ones i saw so thought id leave it a while and have anothewr look

as you know , cos you have some, its best to wait as opposed to get something you regret

there's a big tattoo fair in london next weekend with some good artists apparently . i may go there to get some ideas

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I don't want to offend anyone that has one or is thinking about it (probably won't care anyway) but I really cannot understand why anybody would want to get a Brighton tattoo?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't want to offend anyone that has one or is thinking about it (probably won't care anyway) but I really cannot understand why anybody would want to get a Brighton tattoo?

Because it's something that I and others feel passionate about ???

It's better getting a nice Albion tattoo done that actually means something to me, than a tattoo done just for pure art purposes.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Because it's something that I and others feel passionate about ???

It's better getting a nice Albion tattoo done that actually means something to me, than a tattoo done just for pure art purposes.

Of course, it's obviously better to get something that means something to you. I just think you love the Albion, love going to the games etc... why does it need to be put on your body. Again, no offence intended, I think it looks tacky.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Of course, it's obviously better to get something that means something to you. I just think you love the Albion, love going to the games etc... why does it need to be put on your body. Again, no offence intended, I think it looks tacky.

No offence taken!

I think some football related tattoo's have the potential to look VERY tacky. However there are ways to design it so that it actually looks quite nice, and also means a great deal to the person having it done.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Tatoos are great, I had a mighty python tatooed down my willy.

Unfortunately, it looks more like Earthworm Jim.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I love all of my tattoos (and I plan to add more).

First one I got was a seagull with 'BHAFC' underneath it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here