Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC are the best 3 star team on FIFA 12.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
After a near 250 games on FIFA 12 I have made my decision, Brighton are incredible.

I'm currently in Div 1 on head to head season, all down to the Albion. I was floating between 3 and 4 when using the big guns like Real and Barca but over the last month I've played mainly as the mighty Seagulls and trust me, they are AMAZING! I was one point from winning the league last season and am 6-0-0 this season.

I have always played the diamond formation (4-1-2-1-2), and with my style the Brighton players are pretty much statically perfect for a 3 star team. Here is my team:

-----------Harper----------
Reyes Greer Dunk Painter
-----------Bridcutt---------
None-------------- Vicente
-----------Lua Lua---------
--------Buckley CMS------

This may look a bit odd but trust me (100% FIFA geek), this team, if it suits your style is awesome and here is why:

Goalkeeper
Harper - He is incredibile at the 3 star level.

Defence,
Greer, Dunk and Painter are all pretty much untouchable,
Reyes - Play him right back, the CDM position is always Bridcutt. Compared to Inigo, Reyes is better is near every worthwhile stat.

Midfield
Bridcutt - CDM obviously.
Vicente Free kicker taker - is by far the best technical player, put him on the left to attempt skills and wing play. Cross the ball to the right sided striker (Buckley), I have scored too many Buckley headers to mention, either from Vicente or CMS crosses.
Noone - on the right as doesnt effect his stats, try not to cross with him because his right foot isnt great. He is quick but not technically great, I only use him for running down the wing, cutting inside to find Buckley (CS) or Lua Lua (CAM). Do not get too clever with Noone.
Lua Lua - CAM, he is the quickest player at 85 pace and for that reason does a great job tracking back or making runs. Hasnt got the best shot but if you are composed, many Scholesy type finishes can be made.

Attack
Buckley (Right) - Yes Buckley up front!!! he has the quickest acceleration 84, and for some unknown reason always scores headers even though his heading stat is awful. Striker is a secondary position for him on FIFA so doesnt effect his stats too much. Probably my best MVP. Greer and Vicente fight is out for second.
CMS (Left) - Put on the left in order to use his finesse shot. His intelligent positioning inside the box is ideal for cheeky headers.

All of the Brighton's attack (Noone, Vicente, Lua Lua, Buckley, CMS) are over 80 in acceleration and pace. This is essential as my game is built around pace, with runs being made on and off the ball. I try to concentrate my play down the left side with Vicente and CMS as they are the better players with Buckley waiting in the middle. I score more with Buckley than anyone else.

Do not play Paynter, Barnes or Hoskins. They are awful. This is what lead me to putting Buckley upfront.

Sorry for long message but FIFA is a huge part of my life hahahaha.

Last edited:

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Harper has made some ridiculous saves for me since they updated the squads, hope they forget to take him out after the next update.

Quick question, is it possible to save your preferred starting line up for the head to head league? It gets a bit boring updating the team every game.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Have to admit i do enjoy the Brighton squad although Spurs always do me well.

However when i play, althoguh same system goes as follows;

---------Harper---------
Reyes Greer Dunk Painter
--------Bridcutt--------
Buckley ----------- Noone
--------Vicente---------
----CMS ---- Lua Lua----

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Paynter scored 4 goals v Leeds for me last night.

Pretty decent for me, that said I float around div 5/6.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
I agree in my career mode i play buckley up front and he's my top scorer. Pitty he doesn't even have 3 star skill tho.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Swap Vicente and Lua Lua around and that is the team I play. It is superb, CMS and Buckley are lethal together!

I keep having dreams of Gus starting with that team but don't think its ever going to happen unfortunately!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I always stick Vicente in CAM to get him on the ball as much as possible. Plus I just love creaming them in almost 6 times out of ten with him from 20 yards plus.

----------------Harper
--Calderon---Greer--Dunk---Jara--
---------------Bridcutt
----Harley-----------------Lua-Lua
-----------------Vicente
-----------CMS------Buckley

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Harper has made some ridiculous saves for me since they updated the squads, hope they forget to take him out after the next update.

Quick question, is it possible to save your preferred starting line up for the head to head league? It gets a bit boring updating the team every game.

Lets hope they overlook both Harper and Reyes, not sure if there is a method on saving squads.

I always stick Vicente in CAM to get him on the ball as much as possible. Plus I just love creaming them in almost 6 times out of ten with him from 20 yards plus.

----------------Harper
--Calderon---Greer--Dunk---Jara--
---------------Bridcutt
----Harley-----------------Lua-Lua
-----------------Vicente
-----------CMS------Buckley

I can see how having Vicente in the middle could work well but Harley?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Lets hope they overlook both Harper and Reyes, not sure if there is a method on saving squads.

I can see how having Vicente in the middle could work well but Harley?

I don't understand why Harley works but whenever I have both LuaLua and Noone on I get overrun in midfield whereas for some reason Harley averts this. :shrug:

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
I don't understand why Harley works but whenever I have both LuaLua and Noone on I get overrun in midfield whereas for some reason Harley averts this. :shrug:

Harley is class, his passing is unreal and you can spray balls out to the wingers beautifully. Where are you all ranked, I'm currently about 1600th in the World at H2H Seasons :cool:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I usually go with this:

Harper
Reyes Greer Dunk Painter
Bridcutt
Buckley KLL
Vicente
CMS Paynter

Barndoor Billy actually scores goals, but I must admit I hadn't thought of putting one of the wingers through the middle. Might give Buckley or KLL a run out there next time I play

D

Deleted member 18477

I go with this:

Harper

Calde dunk Greer el abd reyes

Bridcutt vicente

LuaLua/Noone

Buckley CMS

Start with either LuaLua or noone behind strikers and sub the other one on depending on game situation.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
-----------Ankergren--------------
Calderon--Greer--Dunk--Mattock
------------Bridcutt----------------
---Harley----------------Noone---
------------Buckley----------------
-------CMS----------Barnes-------
Subs: Vincelot, Dicker, Sparrow, LuaLua, Vokes
Noone interchangeable for LuaLua, as for Harley-Sparrow and Vokes-CMS in terms of Starting 11
Yet to sign Jara Reyes
CMS scored me 89 goals in a league season!
Buckley in the middle is a must because of his shooting ability.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Harper
Dunk Greer Painter
Noone Bridcutt Reyes LuaLua
Vicente Buckley
CMS

3-4-2-1. Sheer class formation. FIFA 12 does my head in, but I'm pretty much untouchable with that team.

Same formation works well with Ivory Coast. You think BHAFC are fast going forward? :laugh: Doumbia, Drogba, Kalou, Gervinhio, Kone, Gradel. Toure/Zokora in CM is nifty too.

However, making Spurs 4 1/2 stars was a mistake. Overpowered and used by every talentless kid on there. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here