Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC are the best 3 star team on FIFA 12.

Dec 29, 2011
LA Galaxy are A LOT better. Becks, Donovan, Keane and good centre back and defenders. Give them a look (Usually play 4-3-2-1 or something with Donovan upfront and Keane and another CF supporting).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All you who#ve been playing Harper are CHEATS! ;) Can't bring myself to do it - doesnt feel right!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Must say have got a little fed up playing with Brighton because tough games against Celtic, Rangers and LA Gaylaxy come thick and fast. Have upgraded to Swansea and the Gold and Black of Wolves. Loads of quality goals with these two teams.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
soooo boring!

No way is it?, you get packs of players add and sell them get coins to buy other players at auction. Play in tournaments get more coins to get amazing players and have a team where you have pretty much your favourite players in the world. I've hardly played head to head although I'm in division 3 and I've never been relegated or stayed in the same division, I've always been promoted.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Has anyone else noticed that if you take Vicente out of the squad, the whole teams overall stats (Attack, Midfield, Defence) fall by quite a few numbers. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here