Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Saarfend

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the only hope is if Wendy changes things around a bit at half-time. Sounds like Southend are running the game at the moment

Not his strong point on past games though:(

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Well playing 1 up front at home is asking for it.At this rate we will be looking for a new manager soon.Im sorry but Wilkins is well out of his depth.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well playing 1 up front at home is asking for it.At this rate we will be looking for a new manager soon.Im sorry but Wilkins is well out of his depth.

Another poor 1st half.. another week could be passing us by....

GET HIM OUT DICK

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
John Byrne having a real go about the lack of attacking intent, not good to hear and I'm rapidly losing any faith I had in DW.

If we don't improve 2nd half and actually go looking for an equaliser with some attacking play I think I'll have to agree that we have the wrong man in charge

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Apart from the money and the threat of bad weather, the current negative attitude (1 up front) is hardly incentive to go.

This month there are 3 home games and a fairly local trip to Gillingham. A day out in kent is where my football budget will go this month.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
:eek:

The man is a complete idiot. 1 up front at home? I'm glad I decided to give today's game a miss.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good point from Harty, if we were entertaining no-one would give a shit about Withdean being a dump and the place would be full.

This current team sounds duller than the one McGhee took down and that has to be hard to manage (especially as we are a league lower now) and is the overiding reason that the place is now half empty, bugger all to do with cost or Withdean imo

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nice to see the Albion have sorted out their pathetic corner taking problems... They've solved it by not winning any in the first half...

:jester:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
We cannot come out this half with the same negative formation ffs, I bet George and Frenchie are glad they are only on loan right now!!!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Deano take the game to them, let's have a thrilling attacking half, I'd rather lose going for it than trying to contain a team that's already 1-0 up

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Please Please Please Dick..get This Inept Idiot Out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here