Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Saarfend

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Having read through this thread I've decided we've got some real twats supporting Brighton these days.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
anothe good last 20....half decent teams will destroy us...FACT

Hey, look at the half-full glass. This game was pulled back with two goals in the last 20 minutes, the same part of the game where we have lost a bunch of others. Two goals scored in the last 20 minutes would have made a/the difference at Tranmere, Cardiff and Crewe.

I remain optimistic.

(I am also Pope Pius the Thirteenth, and can shoot nickles out my nose.)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I wasn't there today but i will be next Friday, but I did have a valid reason today with a match of my own. Although it does seem when i'm not there we get good results ???

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I thought about going this afternoon, so looked on the website and saw it was £24.50, then as I progressed, a further £2 was required as a 'booking fee'. Thought better of it, and am glad I did now with this old bollocks that's being dished up

How about now?

Shit first half, but the last fifteen minutes were well worth the cash on their own!

Fork Me

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Sounded like O'Callaghan had a strong game, seemed like he was holding us together in the first half when Southend were all over us.

They mentioned that Martot hadn't had a game this season for Le Havre, he was subbed midway through the second half though he had a couple of shots so might be promising.

Best wait for the verdict of the SUPERFANS who were at the match though as Hawesey's commentary is pretty unreliable

O'Callaghan was fantastic today. The man of the match was well deserved.

Jakey did well when he came on today. Him and Baz really made the change.

Forster was good after Baz came on. Hopefully today will give him the much needed confiodence. Made some excellent chances.

Cox went for everything but wasn't as effective as we all know he can be.

El-Abd was shit in the first half, but much better in the second.

Butters was his solid self.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here