Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA transfer thread

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
To update / comment on those we get rid off, or those we get (may be a short thread :(

Thomson to St Mirren - fee, if any, unknown

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How long is the window open for?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Until 2nd Feb It's open a bit longer this time because the 1st falls on a Sunday and the FA & Football League can't be arsed to pay anyone overtime for working outside normal office hours

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ok cheers

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
thing is we will have to wait till the 11the hour on the last day and then......

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Thomson has left on a free with monies being paid if St Mirren achieve anything (not likely) or if he is sold on for a fee (again unlikely). So basically wehave got someone off the wage bill.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another signing of the quality of Murray please ( without having to sell Murray to finance it of course)

I am expecting more of a Jamie Campbell/ Silky Dave Cameron/ Dirk Lehman type signing though

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't care how good they are, but I DEMAND at least SIX signings. We finished 7th last season under wonderful Dean Wilkins and we signed FIVE, so if we sign one more player then we will be in the play-offs.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't care how good they are, but I DEMAND at least SIX signings. We finished 7th last season under wonderful Dean Wilkins and we signed FIVE, so if we sign one more player then we will be in the play-offs.

Seems logical to me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Until 2nd Feb It's open a bit longer this time because the 1st falls on a Sunday and the FA & Football League can't be arsed to pay anyone overtime for working outside normal office hours

Seems fair enough to me, it's not as though the FA are loaded, is it :rolleyes:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
After saturday Scott Mcgliesh loan spell runs out at northampton,odds are he will f*** us up with a 93rd min winner then sign a 2 year contract for us monday,he loves brighton fans.:rolleyes:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Matt Richards wants something sorted by sat according to Argus....

On balance I believe we should keep him. I think that his problems this season(and perhaps Whing's too) are down to tactics. Both full backs seem to play 'narrower' than last season - there always seems too much space on the flanks to my liking, enabling wingers to get some momentum. Or am I talking bollocks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here