Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA bid £3.5 million for Owen

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this CMS stuff real? If so, that's a serious sign of intent.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's just such a shame that this all now points to your 'chat' with Tony Bloom today re LuaLua being utter bullshit... :nono:

Actually, I'd be quite pleased if SF's alleged chat with TB re KLL was complete and utter BS...

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
:lol: - DANNY - You'ver just been COMPLETELY MURKED there :lol: And no doubt the scum will go with the pre-meditated 'souless' shite when it is open - idiots...

Tell you one thing though. There won't be a local away beer when the scum come to play us. There isn't any decent beer brewed in Croydon. It will probably be Budweiser. That's brewed at Mortlake.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
DannyCPFC is having a little rest from NSC.

Just a DAY, in the first instance, as a freindly warning, to TEACH him to mind his Ps and Qs.

I dont get it ....40 posts of absolute homophobic and/or abusive drivel without making a single valid point on any topic...and just a days ban ? Can I respectfully request that this is made permanent ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to the football rumours website we are signing Ibraham Sonko, Francis Jeffers and Carl Dickinson. Also it says that Scott Parker is going out on a season loan and if WHU get promoted he will be back there for the following season.

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
:facepalm:

I don't think I've heard so much shit before, He's just signed a new contract for them, we obviously haven't put in a bid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I dont get it ....40 posts of absolute homophobic and/or abusive drivel without making a single valid point on any topic...and just a days ban ? Can I respectfully request that this is made permanent ?

He can have one chance. If he returns the same, then kapow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here