beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Owen who?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bloody agent. Apparently we put a late bid in for CMS & if we don't get him, then a £3.5 m bid for Owen is on the table.
Has told me to watch Sky Sports this pm for further info.

Yawn, yawn...... As if I haven't got anything better to do!

Well, clearly you haven't.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bloody agent. Apparently we put a late bid in for CMS & if we don't get him, then a £3.5 m bid for Owen is on the table.
Has told me to watch Sky Sports this pm for further info.

Yawn, yawn...... As if I haven't got anything better to do!

It's just such a shame that this all now points to your 'chat' with Tony Bloom today re LuaLua being utter bullshit... :nono:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
A bidding war with Leicester for CMS?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
.....actually his brother Darren.

Nothing to do with sodding agent who told me about Owen (which I do not believe).

I hope your LuaLua was genuine - but in a way I don't! And this Owen thing is just a silly joke!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is winding up Brighton fans into believing that players way outside our ability to sign are about to sign, a new game for all the other clubs in the country, who think we have ideas WAAAAAYYYY beyond our station?

This thread is just plain fantasy and Steve Foster's friend has probably wet himself laughing. Who does he support Steve?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I just finished my work...shagging your mum

Your Mum jokes are so 1998 - at least you sorted some better grammer out though.

Sep 1, 2010
Did we not get in extra Mods to deal with insignificant bacteria of Dildollic proportions sprouting out of the compost heap this time of year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here