Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
There just has to be times when thread starters think....................why oh why did I start that thread!! :lol: I know they are all done in all sincerity but just sometimes they go all wrong, well funny maybe!

To the OP, we all feel your pain and anger at what has happened, but do you really think that putting a thread like you have done would really get to the hearts of most on NSC??? most of these don't even have a bike pump let alone a beating heart!! :lol: :lol:

If I were you I would see the funny side of some of the comments and not worry about it to much, and I'm sure I speak for most of us when i say, hope you had a great Birthday and enjoyed the day :thumbsup:

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
I knew the club were looking at CCTV regarding the back row North pulling down Brighton flags, (N1B & C) and now this.

Get these Non Supporting Albion away from the Amex.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I knew the club were looking at CCTV regarding the back row North pulling down Brighton flags, (N1B & C) and now this.

Get these Non Supporting Albion away from the Amex.

Really? I missed this. Was there a thread on it ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Playing devils advocate here i remember a similar post a while back where someone put on here that some thief nicked his coat at a match. People were far more sympathetic towards him. Both are thefts i guess in there own right.

Yes, but you can't get a coat into your wallet, I'd guess?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have you thought about contacting Crimewatch? They could film a reconstruction - 28,000 extras needed...

28,493, to be exact! (Plus stewards, pie sellers, programme sellers etc)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What a SOD this is!

So today's my birthday along with my eldest son so we both, along with my youngest son, get a treat by going to the match today. Great seats in family area of East Stand thanks to an NSC member.

Boys give me my card at the football ( long story ) and I put it under my seat with the free Orlandi posters. Go to leave and some scum has taken the card ( left the posters strangely ).

So, if you're that scum I hope you can live with ruining my birthday, my son's birthday and upsetting two little boys.

I never expected that such lowlife scum would follow the Albion.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself if you're reading this ( or if you know who it was then please help ). If your life is that desperate that garden vouchers make such a difference to you then keep them but the card is worth nothing to you.

Either:

1. PM me and I'll send you my address to send the card.

2. Text me on 07971 169553 and I'll send you my address.

3. Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com

Please help redeem my faith in Albion fans.

I'm off to get pissed now and hopefully tomorrow I can cheer two little boys up.

........... Perhaps those poor down trodden Palestinian terrorists stole your voucher to plant a green to launch their weapons.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sorry to hear you're in hot water over this. May I suggest Marigolds?

Gafones

Jul 28, 2009
Brighton
hiney tokens.jpg

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Definitely the same bloke that stole the iPad, goes without saying.

Look out for someone using an iPad at a garden centre and you got your man. Its simples it is.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
........... Perhaps those poor down trodden Palestinian terrorists stole your voucher to plant a green to launch their weapons.

Talk about kicking the man while he is down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here