Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
........... Perhaps those poor down trodden Palestinian terrorists stole your voucher to plant a green to launch their weapons.

Wow, you really are one truly ****ed up individual!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's one missing from that lineup.

I do believe a certain Mr Jim Davidson was spotted acting strangely at that match? Next time the Savile Squad arrest him we need to see if he has grass stains on his knees and mud under his fingernails and, watson, we will have our man.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's one missing from that lineup.

I do believe a certain Mr Jim Davidson was spotted acting strangely at that match? Next time the Savile Squad arrest him we need to see if he has grass stains on his knees and mud under his fingernails and, watson, we will have our man.

Not if he claims he's been bumming someone on an allotment.

B.D.P

Dec 14, 2012
The words "utter scum" gets overused nowadays but for someone to steal a birthday card casually left under a chair at a football match is about the lowest, meanest, most despicable thing anyone could do.

I feel your pain.

Exactly left under a chair !! Even my 6 yr old who sits with me would of questioned why I didn't put it in my coat pocket instead of the floor.??????!!!!

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I believe this to be a good reminder to any traveling fans. If it is your birthday and your children give you a birthday card, DON'T leave it under your chair, it will go missing and sold to make next years palace programs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here