BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Hope you MOW down the theiving little HOE

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He really should have been garden the card better!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can understand how forlawn the OP is, how on earth someone could do such a thing! the club needs to root out such compost!! and stop this sort of behavior cultivating, the last thing we need at the Amex is low life slugs raking it in at the expense of others, they must stop it otherwise it will propagate and before you know it the seeds of the thieving culture will have been sown! I am sure Tony Bloom will be making all the staff dig in and weed out the culprits!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Gus out!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Perhaps it wasn't stolen at all?

Maybe somebody found them under the seat and thought they were lost and handed it in ??

Quick hurry up because if it was the same guy on here who found some small change in sainsbury's, he will be knocking on the clubs door next week to see if anybody has claimed it !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So today's my birthday along with my eldest son so we both, along with my youngest son, get a treat by going to the match today. Great seats in family area of East Stand thanks to an NSC member.

Boys give me my card at the football ( long story ) and I put it under my seat with the free Orlandi posters. Go to leave and some scum has taken the card ( left the posters strangely ).

So, if you're that scum I hope you can live with ruining my birthday, my son's birthday and upsetting two little boys.

I never expected that such lowlife scum would follow the Albion.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself if you're reading this ( or if you know who it was then please help ). If your life is that desperate that garden vouchers make such a difference to you then keep them but the card is worth nothing to you.

Either:

1. PM me and I'll send you my address to send the card.

2. Text me on 07971 169553 and I'll send you my address.

3. Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com

Please help redeem my faith in Albion fans.

I'm off to get pissed now and hopefully tomorrow I can cheer two little boys up.

It is clearly one of a few people sitting near you. Seeing as you didn't have the gumption to ask at the time I would suggest it's a lost cause and move on with life. Or you could have mislaid it of course. Either way, it's a card, it's gone. Water's still wet, Sky's still blue, let's all try and put a brave face on. I know life can never return to normal but we must carry on, otherwise THEY have won.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Any news on this? I don't know what's worse - the crap puns or knowing that out there somewhere are some gardening vouchers spending a night away from their rightful owner.

Be strong, OP.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If they were vouchers they will have a serial number. I suggest contacting all garden centres within a 3 county radius and put them on full alert for those serial numbers. I've spoken to Edna and she's got the lads working shifts along with a rapid response suad ready to fly at a moment's notice. C'mon boys, let's get this case nailed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose the actual idea of contacting the club is beyond the wit of the OP.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think we can be assured that terrybha is not the culprit as he did not attend yesterday. Or perhaps that was a cunning post to deflect the heinous crime.
"Unfortunately I won't be at the game today but I look forward to discussing your insults above at the Blackpool game on the 20th".

Friendly wishes

Terry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here