Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best way to get to Millwall away??

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I dont usually travel to away games from Brighton so havent a clue the best way to get there. Would it be a coach,train or car?? If its a train whats the best way of getting there from Lancing station?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Car, easy. Plenty of parking around the ground, only need to get there 10 mins before kick off - best leave your Albion stickers on show so that theres no hassle.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Have you ever been on a train?! :laugh: you can see the ground right there going up to London.

Yeah but it doesn't stop, does it? You can't just jump off! Seriously mate, car.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I dont usually travel to away games from Brighton so havent a clue the best way to get there. Would it be a coach,train or car?? If its a train whats the best way of getting there from Lancing station?

Just get a train to East Croydon then get the fast train to London Bridge (takes about 15 minutes) from London bridge head south again to South Bemondsey which only takes a few minutes. From SB it is clearly sign posted to the ground.

If your young , on your own or in a small group I’d be a little cautious when coming back via East Croydon if you’re wearing colours as the place is littered with herberts at around 10 pm. You’d probably just get called a gay boy or something equally witty but Croydon is full of knobs I’m afraid.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I went by camel last year. Me and two friends had been following a star for some time and the route just happened to pass by South Bermondsey. If you do take up this method of transport please remember to use a double clove hitch when tying your camel up. One of my colleagues was unwise and used a single clove hitch which resulted in his camel causing chaos in Borough Market after being startled by a pregnant Millwall fan on a donkey.

Scanny

Alright Fella,

Im from the Jewel of Sussex of myself, and the best way is up London Bridge, then back down to South Bermondsey. (5 Min walk to the ground).

They meet 28/08/09 I believe.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tank

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
train surely? specially now the little away walkway connects the station to the away end. change at london bridge both ways. follow the away end signs from south bermondsey station.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Think ill just drive to be honest. Its not much longer in the car and that way i wont have to put up with the hassle of all them pikeys in South Bermondsey and East Croydon station at 10.00pm on a friday night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here