Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best way to get to Millwall away??

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Not sure if it's much help, but there's a new Rickshaw service that runs from Worthing to Peckham. From there it's a short cab ride away.

Most of the pubs in Peckham supply a free taxi service, well I say free, they only take broken pool cues. As they speak cockney, asking for a 'cab to the New Den' will be met with confusion. You must, "Any of you (unts want some?" if you want help.

Enjoy!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Car is easy. 1.5 hours from Brighton via M23/M25/A2. Park just off the Old Kent Road, and walk the last 10 minutes. Mind the bricks though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why has no-one mentioned the mandatory stop in the only pub in London for a pint of Harveys?

exactly, how are the car drivers going to fit that in? bugger all parking down the market there. and 1.5 hours, while doable, is a bit of risk.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Think ill just drive to be honest. Its not much longer in the car and that way i wont have to put up with the hassle of all them pikeys in South Bermondsey and East Croydon station at 10.00pm on a friday night

You taking the piss !!!

What's the point in driving when the train stops right outside the ground. You wont get anyhassle from anybody unless you are looking for it... And the same goes wether your in London, Brighton, or fuckin Timbuktu...

Save the planet... Take the train !!!! punish:

simon101

and smith MUST score
Aug 4, 2009
lewes
South Bermondsey Station

Just be aware that the station isn't the most welcoming of places for away fans :bhasign:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
You taking the piss !!!

What's the point in driving when the train stops right outside the ground. You wont get anyhassle from anybody unless you are looking for it... And the same goes wether your in London, Brighton, or fuckin Timbuktu...

The point of driving is that i hate public transport

Last edited:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
You taking the piss !!!

The point of driving is that i hate public transport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here