Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best secondary ticket site for euros ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Viagogo

Was in Düsseldorf yesterday and game went to 750e v Swiss and was 450e the day before. Could have made a killing buying and selling last minute.
I think it could work the other way for England game. There seems to be loads of spare tickets at the moment. And I think the price will go down.

Same happened when I was in Vegas 10 years ago for Mayweather Pacquiao. A few days before the fight the tickets were $10k cheapest. 3 hours before the fight they were $2k. So I took some of that. And that fight was like watching paint dry although it was an amazing atmosphere.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
€162,500.00
€12,500.00 per person (excl. VAT)

I'm struggling to get Dutch or English mates to go as it is 😂
Ouch. Club tickets are 'just' 4000 though

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Viagogo

Was in Düsseldorf yesterday and game went to 750e v Swiss and was 450e the day before. Could have made a killing buying and selling last minute.

Some absolutely shocking reviews of Viagogo here. You are right though they are by far the cheapest resale site.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This is a great location for the Dutch, they will take massive support so it won't be easy getting tickets.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
This is a great location for the Dutch, they will take massive support so it won't be easy getting tickets.
They have the yellow wall and have been given 8000 tickets. Most trains are fully booked already from Amsterdam/Utrecht to Dortmund. They're expecting to walk through to the final.

What I would say is keep checking UEFA's website, even on the morning. The Slovakia and Switzerland games both had fans first tickets on the evening and the morning of the game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I managed to get mine through ETSC for Switzerland but had to pay through the nose for category 1 tickets.

Have previously used Ticombo and it has been fine.

As others have said the Uefa site seems to release tickets on the day of the game. Personally I don't like to travel unless I already have the ticket though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They have the yellow wall and have been given 8000 tickets. Most trains are fully booked already from Amsterdam/Utrecht to Dortmund. They're expecting to walk through to the final.

What I would say is keep checking UEFA's website, even on the morning. The Slovakia and Switzerland games both had fans first tickets on the evening and the morning of the game.
Interesting my Dutch mates are as depressed as most of us English with the international team and think they're bang average. They finished 3rd in their group and lost to Austria. England have better players and are favourites with the bookies.

Think it will be close. Maybe pens again.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think it could work the other way for England game. There seems to be loads of spare tickets at the moment. And I think the price will go down.

Same happened when I was in Vegas 10 years ago for Mayweather Pacquiao. A few days before the fight the tickets were $10k cheapest. 3 hours before the fight they were $2k. So I took some of that. And that fight was like watching paint dry although it was an amazing atmosphere.
As I predicted prices coming down

600 cheapest now

What's really interesting though is that you can get tickets for tonight's game for £214. Theres absolutely tonnes available.

@Herr Tubthumper these sites are all guaranteed money back if issues. Ive never had problems before but I guess you don't want to be turned away at the turnstile like the lovey Astrid wett.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As I predicted prices coming down

600 cheapest now

What's really interesting though is that you can get tickets for tonight's game for £214. Theres absolutely tonnes available.

@Herr Tubthumper these sites are all guaranteed money back if issues. Ive never had problems before but I guess you don't want to be turned away at the turnstile like the lovey Astrid wett.
Fair point regarding money back guarantee.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wow. The Dutch on the yellow wall, that will be amazing. Die orange Wand!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I managed to get mine through ETSC for Switzerland but had to pay through the nose for category 1 tickets.

Have previously used Ticombo and it has been fine.

As others have said the Uefa site seems to release tickets on the day of the game. Personally I don't like to travel unless I already have the ticket though.
What sale window were you to have to get Cat 1 out of interest ?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
If it's anything like the Last 16, there will be loads of people selling tickets in and around the fan parks and bars. They transfer it to you whilst you're with them.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have been to games at Dortmund several times. Of course it is a great stadium but so much more enjoyable watching in a 30k stadium like the Amex. OK if you have a good seat at these huge stadiums but Each time at Dortmund have sat very high up and such a long way from pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cat 1s for tomorrow on UEFA site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here