Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best secondary ticket site for euros ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Calling on NSC experts here.

Ticombo and StubHub Ive used before, any other recommendations?

Ta

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
FOMO thread?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed I don't even like England but I fancy going to Dortmund as that's always been on my list as a stadium.
If this is the case why not wait until the new season starts and go and stand on the Die Gelbe Wand. This will be a much better way of experiencing the stadium and you might even get to see Pascal.

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
As mentioned above, it's worth keeping an eye on the UEFA portal.

I just looked, and you can get tickets for Spain vs. France Cat 1 or 2.

Very tempting as you could watch it, and then get the 5-hour train to Dortmund the next day for 100 euro.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Good luck to those purchasing, I’ll be genuinely interested in how you get on.
This consolidator is probably the best indicator of price. You can also toggle fees which bumps the price up a lot (so you get a true reflection of real price) ....Cheapest tier 3 is £722 at the moment. Which is not too bad. I paid about a grand for the Denmark semi.

The final is Less than 2k at the moment which is also not terrible

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This consolidator is probably the best indicator of price. You can also toggle fees which bumps the price up a lot (so you get a true reflection of real price) ....Cheapest tier 3 is £722 at the moment. Which is not too bad. I paid about a grand for the Denmark semi.

The final is Less than 2k at the moment which is also not terrible
I'll be watching it in 4k and it won't cost me a penny.

Two grand to watch a football match is nuts. No match is worth that.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Viagogo

Was in Düsseldorf yesterday and game went to 750e v Swiss and was 450e the day before. Could have made a killing buying and selling last minute.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
According to the news hundreds of tickets sold on the secondary market for the semis and finals have already been cancelled. Seems a risky business.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Especially an England game. If it's the experience @dwayne is after, I can paint a wall and he can come to my German apartment to watch it dry. I'm sure I could also arrange a dentist to pull his teeth out at the same time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Where are you seeing that story ?
Here you go. It's on the UEFA website.

"UEFA actively enforces its ticketing terms and conditions and, in fact, several hundred tickets have already been cancelled ahead of the UEFA club competition finals and UEFA EURO 2024 as they were offered and/or transferred in breach of the ticketing terms and conditions"

I have purchased some egg shell white, see you on Wednesday at mine?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

In the grand scheme of life 2k is nothing if England win that final and you get to experience that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Here you go. It's on the UEFA website.

"UEFA actively enforces its ticketing terms and conditions and, in fact, several hundred tickets have already been cancelled ahead of the UEFA club competition finals and UEFA EURO 2024 as they were offered and/or transferred in breach of the ticketing terms and conditions"

I have purchased some egg shell white, see you on Wednesday at mine?
The cheek of uefa to release this story is something else! England's allocation is pitiful. You can also transfer ticket names so sounds bs to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here