Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best news in the world

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I've just received confirmation that my visas have been approved to emigrate to New Zealand. I'm bouncing off the walls at the moment and had to share it with you lot, even though most of you won't care.

New-Zealand-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
I don't blame you mate. I hear they have some great footie teams in NZ. Clearly a step up.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You bloody lucky bastard. Congratulations.

I'd love to come along, but I don't think there's a massive need for digital videographers! :lolol:

I've just received confirmation that my visas have been approved to emigrate to New Zealand. I'm bouncing off the walls at the moment and had to share it with you lot, even though most of you won't care.

New-Zealand-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thread title must be wrong.

I've read this over and over but for the life of me can't see Vicente signs for 5 years.

Good luck.:clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My sons mate has just comer back from NZ as he couldn't afford to live there. He left the Met Police and joined NZ Police but the mortgage rate was so high that he couldn't afford to buy a house over there and pay the mortgage. Having done his training and received his firearms licence etc he came back and rejoined the Met. He did say that in hind sight he shouldn't have gone out on his own and his wife plan to join him when the house was sold in Essex. Had they sold up completely and she and the children gone with him they would probably have stayed, as they would have had no choice, and would still be there now but it was easy for him to say stop the house sale I am coming back.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
My sons mate has just comer back from NZ as he couldn't afford to live there. He left the Met Police and joined NZ Police but the mortgage rate was so high that he couldn't afford to buy a house over there and pay the mortgage. Having done his training and received his firearms licence etc he came back and rejoined the Met. He did say that in hind sight he shouldn't have gone out on his own and his wife plan to join him when the house was sold in Essex. Had they sold up completely and she and the children gone with him they would probably have stayed, as they would have had no choice, and would still be there now but it was easy for him to say stop the house sale I am coming back.

Auckland I presume.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What a ray of sunshine you are.

Congrats Craig, I'm sure you and Lauren will have a brilliant experience.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester

Are you a little bit autistic? If not, why would you write that?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Good luck mate, I know New Zealand is a cracking place, just watch out for those earthquakes.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Sounds nice... for a holiday...

Personally couldn't live that far away from blighty... Good luck though...
At least you'll have wicked roast Lamb...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Hahahaha, I cannot believe you just wrote that following a post about the joy someone feels about moving to NZ. Talk about pissing on someones chips!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here