Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Mob Seen At Brighton?

Best Mob Seen At Brighton?

• Total voters

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Remember the Oxford game well because i got nicked and it cost me £350 in fines (not my proudest moment,its not big and its not clever).It kicked off big time in Hove Park

I got punched in the face by another BHA fan, went for him then got nicked by plain clothes OB and banned for life by the club!!

All part of growing up! :rolleyes:

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I remember Aldershot in the League Cup in '84. At Hove station after the game they were on the opposite platform getting the piss taken out of them because i think we won 3 - 0 & they were going ape. We get on the train & then one of theirs appears on their platform with a scaffold pole & throws it straight through the train window, mental.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
out of those listed probaly spurs 78-
pompey 77 were given a good go by the bosun in the north stand-west ham 78 also had their hands full in the south stand.birmingham 84 got run out the north west!- but best mob i recall was chelsea 73 might just be because i was a young lad though!

Bosun were always in the South Stand mate,.... they did have quite a tussle with WHU in 78 agreed,.... but by far the worst incidents were the Arsenal night game - League Cup... and the Famous Spurs debacle when we beat them on the pitch, but they stormed across from the chicken run into the North and gave us a right royal shoeing,.... it was carnage.

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
I grew up in Newtown Road which gave us a prime seat for the biff boff that took place fairly regularly outside our house, particularly in the 1970s and early 80s. In the hooligan / fashion book 'The Casual Look' you can even see my sister at our upstairs window watching a fight going off on the corner of Fonthill Road! There were numerous times that we sheltered people in our doorway when it was all kicking off. The real downside was that on occassions the windows of our house and car were used for target practice - the worst being in 1977 when we returned from holiday to see that all of our downstairs windows had been put through. This was the moment when my dad decided to label each stone and create a rockery in our garden! The finishing touches to the rockery were complete in 1984 when Southampton put multiple bricks through our Ford Cortina windows!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here