Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a few more that comes to mind:

Paul Weller - Live Wood
Elvis - Live at Hawaii
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison

How come Johnny Cash hasn't been mentioned before?

three EXCELLENT choices there Buzzer :afro:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Simple Minds - Live in the City of Light - Awesome

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
dadzephtwww.jpg
:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
The most recent addition to my Live album Top 10 would be Muse live at Wembley, HAARP DVD/CD.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't believe no one has mentioned Queen - Live Killers. Saw virtually the same set at Brighton Centre in 79 or 80. Best concert I every went to.

Other choice would be If You Want Blood. Didn't see AC/DC at Brighton in the same period due to lack of funds and that bastard Bon Scott drank himself to death before I could see them again. Band were good but not as good with his replacement, Brian Johnson ( I think).

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The most recent addition to my Live album Top 10 would be Muse live at Wembley, HAARP DVD/CD.

Spot on - great gig and the DVD is splendid. I think No 1 in the Kerrang Best Gog Ever poll may have been taking it a little far but it was certainly streets ahead of pretty much any of the football that's been played in the new stadium!

Muse's Hullabaloo was also pretty special - and an honourable mention to Manu Chao - Radio Bemba Sound System.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Queen - Live Killers. Saw virtually the same set at Brighton Centre in 79 or 80. Best concert I every went to.

Other choice would be If You Want Blood. Didn't see AC/DC at Brighton in the same period due to lack of funds and that bastard Bon Scott drank himself to death before I could see them again. Band were good but not as good with his replacement, Brian Johnson ( I think).

Saw them lots of times with Bon Scott, always a good time. First time was at the Top Rank (now called 'The Event' or something?), for 50p on a Tuesday night. I remember a girl backing away from Angus in disgust, when the snot started running down onto his crimson velvet school uniform :laugh:

That was a bit nasty, I have to say.
Great live band though :thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Deep Purple - Live in California 1976.
Deep Purple - Made in Europe.
Deep Purple - Live at the California Jam.
Rainbow - Live in Germany 1976.
Rainbow - Live 1977.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here