Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Itouch Apps

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've just received a £20 iTunes voucher as a present, and don't want to download any songs (128kbs is too low so Apple can do one), but would like to stock up on some apps for my iTouch,

I have Angry Birds, Plants v Zombies and a few others, but all suggestions gratefully received.

Ta

EP

x

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Doodle jump is worth the 59p
just got the crystal maze game which is fun for 59p

I don't spend much on apps really.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
If you like Quantum Leap, you can get Ziggy on the handlink. As a game, but who would play the game?!

Dont know how much though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
the official Seagulls app is great. Regular score updates, ticket info, games etc.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Kindle app but it's free

Documents to go - £9 and allows you to create/view MS Office docs if that is something you might do with the ipod?

iQuarium 59p builds an aquarium over time. You get the fish first then as your points build up you add backgrounds, rocks etc. Don't forget to feed your fish every day or it will die

TuneIn radio (59p I think) lets you stream radio

However today, I would settle for an app that lets me sends texts from my iPhone lol!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tune-in Radio is good, about 30,000 radio stations worldwide.
TV Catchup is essential (and free). Just access it via Safari, create a signon/email address, drop the icon onto your front screeen and presto, you've got the tellybox in the palm of your hand (with ITV 1,2,3,4, C4, E4, C5, BBC etc etc).
Viz Profanisaurus is HILARIO, thousands of entries from Roger Mellys profanisaurus.
Dingbats is an excellent reproduction of the game.
Words with Friends is RIDICULOUSLY addictive, its basically an online Scrabble. My username is Easy 10 if anyone fancies a CHALLENGE

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Opera mini browser - much faster than safari with more features, free.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
So where do we find that then? - would be useful on my iphone!

All I can see is an app called 'Brighton' + Fanchants and Football songs at a whopping 2.99, its does not have 'Good old Sussex by the sea' as it is so generic. I imagine the Palace version is the same but in red.

I am after a good Cricket app, downloaded the ECB one for free that gives you latest scores, video clips of the days play, but no tables, anyone found a better one.

If you like comics I find ComiXology quite good and could easily spend your £20 on those or on audio books. Movies and TV programmes download very well from i-tunes so thats how I would spend your budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here