Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best game ever, on the ZX Spectrum 48k...

Sirius76

Banned
Oct 28, 2008
OK a few more: Wec Le Mans (I completed it only once- you could crash about 4 times) , Space Harrier , Jumping Jack Flash, Firefly, Bounder, TrailBlazer, Zynaps, Motos, SmashTV, GhostsnGoblins, Bounty Bob, Bubble Bobble, Batty, Ad Astra, Commando, Flying Shark, EarthShaker (YS covertape), Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Green Beret, LightForce, Hypersports, Mikie, Bombjack, Missile Defence, Pitfall2, Mushroom Mania, MoonCresta, Popeye, Quazatron, Ranarama (completed), Roller Coaster, Scuba Dive, Renegade, Spy Hunter, Stop the Express (funny end message with misspellings: "Congraturation! You Sucsess"), Tapper, Technician Ted, TLL, Thrust, Turrican, Way of the Exploding Fist.

I thought Matchday wa crap though. Probably didn't know how to play it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've got loads in the loft somewhere, not worth anything are they?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think that was Southern Belle - I remember crashing into Brighton station a few times.

Loved Lords of Midnight - all that in 48k, less than a smiley these days :lolol:

Lords of Midnight was by far my favorite game.You could actually complete it within an hour or so.Remember the dragon and the wise man you find well.I use to know every location of every knight off by heart.Cracking game.The follow up appeared harder which i never completed (Doomdarks Revenge)

Other games that were good were Atic Attack,Elite,Brian Blood Axe,Spell bound,Finders keepers,Knight Lore

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Rubber Keys Rule.

Light Cycle ......... The Bollox!

Attachments

• light_cycle_spec[ekm]439x300[ekm].jpg
    light_cycle_spec[ekm]439x300[ekm].jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 39

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here