SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't forget Howard Wilkinson.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Re: Re: Re: BEST forgotten 3 Albion players you have seen

Chopper West said:
Steve Jacobs was well hard. I recall Cattlin describing him as the Clint Eastwood of the division, silent but deadly.

His greatest moment was in the 2-2 draw against Peterboro in the 4th/5th round of the 1985/6 FA Cup on a frozen pitch. The match never should have been played, but when everyone else was scared of the ice JACOBS steamed in to score the equaliser when we were 2-1 down with about 10 minutes left.

After the match it kicked off big style in town.

I went to that match, we had the whole end behind one goal, i think if i remember corectly 6000 of us and the stand was smaller than the North stand at the Goldstone. I have never been in such a packed terrace since. Anyone remember a young woman passing out and to get her out she was passed over the heads of everyone? Memories..........memories:albion:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Justin Fashanu

may he RIP

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Marc said:
Justin Fashanu

may he RIP

The Fash was a really nice guy, though sadly totally mixed up.

He used to coach a local team of Albion fans after he retired through injury, and was always a laugh.

Bigots 1 Football 0

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Chopper West said:
Mark Gall, signed from Maidstone for £45k and was top scorer in the one season he played for us. Forced to retire through injury, although there were rumours that he had a naughty salt habit too. Scored the goal in a 1-0 victory at Newcastle that caused Kevin Keegan to FLOUNCE out of St James Park and resign in a manner that would even impress some of NSC's most notable prima donnas.

Went out on the beers on the fri night suddendly realised about 4 am I was getting the first train out of Hastings to see that game...brilliant victory..what a day

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Eric Potts,came on as sub & scored 2 in the last couple of minutes to give us a 2 - 1 victory over Sunderland in , I think, 1978.
it was on motd aswell.

Paul Clark....eeeevil

Paul Wood

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
John Gregory hurts to admit it but he was a class act .
Chris Ramsey played the game of his life at Wembley before being cynically put out the game permanently by an Irish thug.
Somebody Clarke when we were in Division 1, a striker who did pretty well in the short time he was here.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Martin Lambert

Ron Fearon

Hans Kraay

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Chris Ramsey - An Update

Link not worked

:dunce: :(

Last edited: