Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Film Villain or Mad Man

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Gruber is my favourite villain ever. Rickman admits that the German he speaks is completely made up and his over the top antics make the film worth watching. Only Rickman could get away with it.

Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith in the first Matrix deserves a mention (not so much 2nd and 3rd).

Tyrone Biggums said:
He even has his own famous "i'm black and i'm bad" music

Dum Dum D-Dum Dum D-Dum

darth.jpg

Agreed along with
emperor.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
Yes poor show all round. Has any considered that Jake Nicholson was Dick Knight's nephew?

Wouldn't want to fall out with DK if he can get that angry then :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lollipops! Come get your lollipops!

:eek:

(I was scared of Kathy Bates in Misery).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rutger Hauer - The Hitcher

majorly disturbed man

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The guy in Wolf Creek was pretty f***ed up as well

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Christopher Walken does quite a good villain. True Romance and Things to do when you're dead in Denver spring to mind. Actually in that last film the guy who does all the buckwheats as well - Steve Buscemi, possibly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
V

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jack Torrance: Wendy, let me explain something to you. Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me. And it will then take me time to get back to where I was. You understand?
Wendy Torrance: Yeah.
Jack Torrance: Now, we're going to make a new rule. When you come in here and you hear me typing
[types]
Jack Torrance: or whether you DON'T hear me typing, or whatever the f*** you hear me doing; when I'm in here, it means that I am working, THAT means don't come in. Now, do you think you can handle that?
Wendy Torrance: Yeah.
Jack Torrance: Good. Now why don't you start right now and get the f*** out of here? Hm?
Jack Torrance: Wendy.
Wendy Torrance: Stay away.
Jack Torrance: Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f*** in. Ha, ha.

HOW COME NO-ONE HAS MENTIONED THIS:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
US, my good deed for today is to point you in the direction of www.notstarring.com the 'what might have beens' of cinema.

I liked, among others, Ally Sheedy turning down the Kelly McGillis part in Top Gun as she didn't think anyone would watch a film about fighter pilots. :shootself :shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the biggest cock up is Tom Sellick turning down the Indiana Jones role :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here