Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Day of your life

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I suppose I've got to say the birth of my children, but I'll tell you what that day at Newcastle and the semi-final at Highbury were in fact better!

(Hope my kids don't see this!)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was 17 and had been a massive Lizzy fan for a couple oy years. It must have been the Black Rose tour as I also saw Chinatown and Renegade at the BC.

I was beside myself with excitement all day but when Lynott , Gorham and co took the stage and set about Jailbreak I was blown away.

Great band, still playing Bad Reputation particularly on the car CD player.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hmmm - I'd hate to say this but being pregnant and giving birth to our son was definitely NOT the best day of my life.....but 7 months on the days are getting more and more like the best days of my life...

One of the bestest days of my little old life was when I first met the illustrious Mr Zefarelly, and his home town .... oh if I knew then what I know now ;)

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
My 17th Birthday - i was on a leadership course, and we went and watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the polladium, was an amazing day :D

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
1991 playoff final v xxxxx county.......

.............best and worst day of my life!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Wembley Cup Final in 1983 wasn't too bad either.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Or Liverpool Away 1983 in the cup

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Uncle Spielberg said:
I was 17 and had been a massive Lizzy fan for a couple oy years. It must have been the Black Rose tour as I also saw Chinatown and Renegade at the BC.

I was beside myself with excitement all day but when Lynott , Gorham and co took the stage and set about Jailbreak I was blown away.

Great band, still playing Bad Reputation particularly on the car CD player.

I still play the live albums regularly. Timeless stuff IMO

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I brought

Bad Reputation
Chinatown
Johnny the Fox and
Black Rose

on cd recently.

The Opium Trail - BR
We will be strong - Chinatown

Rock and Roll

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
43822.gif

:lol:

I guess I am a romantic at heart. :blush:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
tedebear said:
Hmmm - I'd hate to say this but being pregnant and giving birth to our son was definitely NOT the best day of my life.....but 7 months on the days are getting more and more like the best days of my life...

I know what you mean the first year after my daughter was born I found a bit of a struggle. But now it's fantastic and just seems to get better and better. She is four this year. So in hindsight her being born was the best day of my life.

The playoff final was also pretty cool too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here