Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Day of your life

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
BarrelofFun said:
Finally kissing a girl I liked, on my gap year. On a balcony, overlooking a valley with sheet lightening illuminating the Ecuadorean sky.

She said she had never made the first move before and it shocked her. It was my last night there and had to leave for England the next day. Nothing happened after it, but without sounding soppy, that was the best day of my life.

Bless you!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
quite a few minor persoanl chievents on different days over the years I suppose, but, meeting Tedebear that day is top, and lifes all the better for it :love:

I have to say the playoff final was possibly the worst albion match I've ever seen, how anyone can rank that as a great day in life is beyond me.

Running out in the stripes for the First REMF game was a great feeling, and a proud moment for me and all the good people who put in all the work to make the whole event happen, it was way beyond all our expectations

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ozzygull said:
I know what you mean the first year after my daughter was born I found a bit of a struggle. But now it's fantastic and just seems to get better and better. She is four this year. So in hindsight her being born was the best day of my life.

Glad you agree - its not the done thing to say its anything other than fantastic, wonderful and earth moving times :lol: It is a struggle but I can see now that the rewards are infinite and as time goes by the hard bits are being removed to the dark recesses of my brain...and being replaced by laughter and joy... EXCEPT WHEN HE'S HAVING A BAD DAY (eg today bloody teeth) AND ALL I'D LIKE TO DO IS GO TO THE PUB :lol: :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
tedebear said:
Glad you agree - its not the done thing to say its anything other than fantastic, wonderful and earth moving times :lol: It is a struggle but I can see now that the rewards are infinite and as time goes by the hard bits are being removed to the dark recesses of my brain...and being replaced by laughter and joy... EXCEPT WHEN HE'S HAVING A BAD DAY (eg today bloody teeth) AND ALL I'D LIKE TO DO IS GO TO THE PUB :lol: :lolol:

go on then, I'll see you there in 25 minutes ;)

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Personally: The birth of my son. Nothing will ever match that.

Football: The Hereford match, the cup semi-final and Newcastle. Nottingham Forest away when we won 1-0 was a bloody good day too.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I'd have to say my wedding day. Magic.

I was present at my daughters birth but I wouldn't put down as my best day ever. The birth of my daughter was the best MOMENT ever but the rest of the day I was stressed/worried out of my mind, although the gas and air was pretty good :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've had many Best Days but the Bestest has to be:

Snowboarding, Val D'Isere, off piste, snow conditions excellent, powder conditions excellent, bright sunshine = Best days riding of my Life! never for get it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Going to the play-off final in Cardiff was the best day off my life.

you said my bbq was the best day of your life

im hurt kevin:down:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Was the day out at cardiff until last August 25th when my Son was born, and getting married next year

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Holland, August, Dance Valley 2005... Couple of BEANS.. Damn that was a nice day..

Doing the same again in July this year.. so it may be superceded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here