Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Conspiracy Thoeries

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a pseudoscientific theory that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?"

Vasin and Shcherbakov's thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon's surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the "Spaceship Moon" was then placed into orbit around the Earth.

I thought it as made of cheese?

That's not a conspiracy theory, that's fact!

TNBA

TTF

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Sadly, I know someone that believes all the conspiracy theories and as most of them seem to involve us the general public being hoodwinked by our governments, if you question him on their authenticity he simply claims that it is us that is being the victim of their cover ups. A few of his favourites are

1)The Holocaust never happened.

2)All the banks, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies etc are owned by three or four families who basically control all the major goverments and therefore the world.

3)9/11 was organised by the US government in order that they had an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. All the planes were empty and remote controlled and the twin towers had already been weakened.

4)He fully believes the David Icke theory on reptilian aliens. All the world leaders and the royal family are such creatures. They need to eat children to retain their powers. Prince Phillip is a particularly voracious example.

5)His latest one which I haven't fully got my head round yet is that Winston Churchill basically only took power during WW2 because it suited his business interests. He was also gay.

If I meet this guy at a social gathering I beat a hasty retreat.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
3)9/11 was organised by the US government in order that they had an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. All the planes were empty and remote controlled and the twin towers had already been weakened.

to be fair, thats at least a little more credible than the hundreds of tons of concealed explovise planted in a busy office block for a controlled demolition. still small problem of where the passengers went.

one thing i notice is that conspriacy theorist seem to believe all conspiracies, and link them together, even if they contradict. at the top of the pile, a secret government that has the power to manipulate everything, so that it can gain power over everything...

:moo:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
388090_10150418548539065_738964064_8404325_615176232_n.jpg

There are spies on the Shoreham Roundabout. They are Spies.

Who are they spying and where are they from? They are radioactive. Why else would they be green?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tourist: Oh, good for you. Uh...those ARE sheep aren't they?

Shepherd: Yeh.

Tourist: Hmm, thought they were. Only, what are they doing on the roundabout?

Shepherd: A fair question and one that in recent weeks 'as been much on my mind. It's my considered opinion that they're nestin'.

Tourist: Nesting?

Shepherd: Aye.

Tourist: Like birds?

Shepherd: Exactly. It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their 'ind legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as...plummet.

(Baaa baaa... flap flap flap... whoosh... thud.)

Second Frenchman Maintenant, le mouton ... le landing ... les wheels, bon.

(Opens diagram to show wheels on sheep's legs.)

First Frenchman: Bon, les wheels, ici.

Second Frenchman C'est formidable, n'est ce pas ... (unintelligibly indicates motor at rear of sheep)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
9/11 was caused by a man hiding in a cave.

considering its widely accepted Bin Laden was actually in Pakistan on the day of the attacks and he was lording it up at various locations prior to 9/11 with top of the range access to his minions worldwide i would have to agree with you...idiotic pratts that claim he did all this from a cave even though his cave dwelling idea was post 9/11 are basically misinformed cocks!

Unfortunately there will always be twats who will believe he was in a cave prior to 9/11 and use this as an excuse as to why he couldnt possibly have orchestrated any attacks.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The only conspiracy theory I think might be true is the last plane on 9/11 was shot down.

It makes sense, the first 3 have caused a huge amount of damage and they had no idea where this one was heading.

Although public opinion would be supportive of shooting it down, the natural reaction of the Governament would be to cover it up.

Once they had made up the story of the passengers bringing it down, it was too late to tell the truth so they stuck with the story.

Not saying it's definitely true, but it certainly would not surprise me if it was.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Shepherd: Exactly. It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds....

:lolol: one of my favorite Python sketches. but what on earth are they doing there, has noone thought they would be a distraction?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Speak to many muslims though and they'll say one day we were thinking Diana has fallen in love with a muslim, what are they gonna do about that? And then the next day........
That's the exact opposite of what actually happened. Charles wanted to be inclusive, wanted to be 'defender of faith' and thought that having his, now unwanted, ex-wife taking up with a Muslim would be a good marketing tool for the Royal Family as it would prove how 'with it' and open they were. (Philip was opposed to the idea admittedly but went along with it as the Queen was in favour). Obviously it couldn't be any old common-or-garden Muslim so a rich one was picked from the upper strata of society. Diana was forced and blackmailed into a relationship with Dodi with dire threats that if she didn't comply she would be committed to a mental hospital and the boys would be taken away from her. Naturally none of this leaked out, the press all swallowed the story that she was 'happy' (the same as you have) and ran stories to that effect; however if you want the truth just look a the footage that was shot as they came out of the hotel just before the accident, that is NOT the demeanour of a woman in love, she's grumpy and obviously has no feelings for Dodi at all.

Anyway Muslim extremists (possibly aided by the CIA who by this time realised that American needed a new external bogeyman to take the place of the communists) didn't like the idea of a Muslim effectively joining the Royal Family as they feared that Charles was on the right lines and that having a token darkie on board would cement the popularity of the Royal Family with the immigrant communities and make them less likely to rise up in jihad against Britain. They had to die, and the rest of course is history. Accident my arse.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's the exact opposite of what actually happened. Charles wanted to be inclusive, wanted to be 'defender of faith' and thought that having his, now unwanted, ex-wife taking up with a Muslim would be a good marketing tool for the Royal Family as it would prove how 'with it' and open they were. (Philip was opposed to the idea admittedly but went along with it as the Queen was in favour). Obviously it couldn't be any old common-or-garden Muslim so a rich one was picked from the upper strata of society. Diana was forced and blackmailed into a relationship with Dodi with dire threats that if she didn't comply she would be committed to a mental hospital and the boys would be taken away from her. Naturally none of this leaked out, the press all swallowed the story that she was 'happy' (the same as you have) and ran stories to that effect; however if you want the truth just look a the footage that was shot as they came out of the hotel just before the accident, that is NOT the demeanour of a woman in love, she's grumpy and obviously has no feelings for Dodi at all.

Anyway Muslim extremists (possibly aided by the CIA who by this time realised that American needed a new external bogeyman to take the place of the communists) didn't like the idea of a Muslim effectively joining the Royal Family as they feared that Charles was on the right lines and that having a token darkie on board would cement the popularity of the Royal Family with the immigrant communities and make them less likely to rise up in jihad against Britain. They had to die, and the rest of course is history. Accident my arse.

Sounds like you've stumbled across the truth there. I wouldn't accept any lifts across Paris if I were you ...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds like you've stumbled across the truth there. I wouldn't accept any lifts across Paris if I were you ...
I also know who shot JFK and more importantly why they did it. If I get time later I'll dig up the proof and post it on here. Suffice to say that all the usual suspects (CIA, KGB, Mafia, etc) are well off the mark. And no, obviously it wasn't one man acting alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here