Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Conspiracy Thoeries

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
It was pissed off muslims, and incidentally muslims who to an extent I think had some reason to be pissed off as well. I just don't agree with the way in which they demonstrated their 'pissed off ness' as it happens.

Obviously it's impossible for you to consider this but did you know according to conspiracy theories, Obama is probably Muslim. He even admits to growing up in a muslim family!? Did you also know Obama is actually related to Hitlers butler (i think) according to conspiracy theories?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also, any question to both Falmer and Colinz - how do you decide which theories to believe and which to deride as bollocks?

For example, Zeitgeist: The Movie - clearly utter sixth form bollocks. Type in Zeitgeist debunked and you will find a whole shitload of pure hard EVIDENCE as to why it's bollocks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Obviously it's impossible for you to consider this but did you know according to conspiracy theories, Obama is probably Muslim. He even admits to growing up in a muslim family!? Did you also know Obama is actually related to Hitlers butler (i think) according to conspiracy theories?

Did this just make anyone else piss themselves laughing? Please mate, I hope you're on a wind up. You are amazing if so. That line is almost Chris Morris-like in it's genius.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Also, any question to both Falmer and Colinz - how do you decide which theories to believe and which to deride as bollocks?

For example, Zeitgeist: The Movie - clearly utter sixth form bollocks. Type in Zeitgeist debunked and you will find a whole shitload of pure hard EVIDENCE as to why it's bollocks.

i believe simply to not believe what the Nazi Governments want us to believe. If only the Germans had that perspective when hitler took over.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i believe simply to not believe what the Nazi Governments want us to believe. If only the Germans had that perspective when hitler took over.

So you will believe any old shit, basically?

Any chance of linking to some of these videos, I'm just a bit curious to see what a plane ends up looking like after it crashes into a building.

I think you can see what it looks like if you wish to. Do a search on 9/11 plane hitting building.

Then discard the ones that are from conspiracy sites showing how what happened couold not have happened and you will find the ones that are accurate and based on real science, not the kind of pseudo science bollocks peddalled by the nutters.

Now, I'm off to do some work. Time for falmer and the other nutters to get tehri tin hats on and go back to lectures.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The problem with discussing these 'theories' with conspiracy theorists is that they claim to be 'open-minded' however completely are completely closed to any sensible logic when critically assessing said 'theories'.
It is parallel with discussing religion with somebody, they are so stubborn in their views that they CLOSE their mind to a logical way of thinking. Another parallel is the complete disregard for cold hard evidence.
Try discussing these theories using socratic elenchus - instead of saying that anybody who DOESN'T believe in these theories is instantly a brain-washed government pawn.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Explain to me how the dozens if not hundreds of handheld camera shots of the planes hitting the towers were all created and uploaded within minutes.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I do wonder what causes people like Falmer (assuming it's not a gigantic wind-up) to believe in this sort of codswallop. How do people lose all sense of judgment and critical faculties?

While we're on Obama, a whopping 25% of Americans think that he was born outside the US - this is despite his producing a birth certificate and a newspaper announcement of his birth. For someone to blithely ignore such compelling evidence to support a bizarre world view suggests that they have something very wrong with their reasoning process. What is frightening is that such a large number of people are afflicted - that 25 percent equates to about 75 million people: quite staggering.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Explain to me how the dozens if not hundreds of handheld camera shots of the planes hitting the towers were all created and uploaded within minutes.

Oh and don't forget the families of those who died in the attacks and those who received phone calls from those who were on the planes.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I do wonder what causes people like Falmer (assuming it's not a gigantic wind-up) to believe in this sort of codswallop. How do people lose all sense of judgment and critical faculties?

While we're on Obama, a whopping 25% of Americans think that he was born outside the US - this is despite his producing a birth certificate and a newspaper announcement of his birth. For someone to blithely ignore such compelling evidence to support a bizarre world view suggests that they have something very wrong with their reasoning process. What is frightening is that such a large number of people are afflicted - that 25 percent equates to about 75 million people: quite staggering.

my friend was assulted in the US by a police officer at Wall Street. She was pregnant at the time which resulted in a miscarriage. The governement have still yet to respond to her. The officier is still in duty carrying on as normal and we are all supposed to accept thats democracy!?

ps do you not realise that alot of people believe right now that the governments are lying conning scum bags. Why should we believe what Obama shows us? The man got a noble peace prize for invading Syria!

Last edited:

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
many professionals believe that the most ardent conspiracy theorists are showing early signs of clinical paranoia,after reading some of the poop on here i am inclined to bow down to their medical expertise

i was going to say that they simply have the same intelligence levels as a piece of toast,but paranoia works just as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here