Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Christmas Board Game

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary. Both always excellent for a laugh and a good row.

We're over my sisters this year though, and they're going to have a full-sized table tennis table set up in the dining room. That is going to be (a) HUGELY competetive and (b) bloody HILARIO. I'm halfway useful as well, having played quite a bit just on our dining room table, which is about 2/3 of the size of a proper table like this one. So I'm quietly confident :)

Surely I'm not the only one thinking that this has *disasterous family Christmas* written all over it, and am already looking forward to the Boxing Day update...?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm halfway useful as well, having played quite a bit just on our dining room table, which is about 2/3 of the size of a proper table like this one. So I'm quietly confident :)

I like that. You're like a Brazilian street kid who learnt with a tiny football, only in the dog-eat-dog world of Table Tennis.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely I'm not the only one thinking that this has *disasterous family Christmas* written all over it, and am already looking forward to the Boxing Day update...?

You might not have to wait that long if you're called out to attend a BLAZING row that got totally out of hand (do you see what I did there ?)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like that. You're like a Brazilian street kid who learnt with a tiny football, only in the dog-eat-dog world of Table Tennis.

Indeed. Its like going onto a pool table after playing snooker. Doddle !

Although I'll probably be quite well oiled by the time they set it up. My success will stand or fall based on how many ping-pong balls I'm seeing.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Card games (sevens, rummy, whist) or scrabble.

Although if I start losing i'm going to try and get everybody to play Call of Duty :drink:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We're over my sisters this year though, and they're going to have a full-sized table tennis table set up in the dining room. That is going to be (a) HUGELY competetive and

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here