Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Christmas Board Game

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Really Nasty Horse Racing game is great fun, and sure to get any family kicking off no matter how passive! knock someone off just as they get to the finish line, odds on where you start etc. Great fun.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-2615.aspx

Horse racing reminds me of one of my favourites from when I was a kid.

Anyone remember......

GB-Totopoly1960.jpg

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Operation. :rant:

Every bloody year we play it and the same person wins (not me). I just hope the battery's flat so it's out of action. I've never got the apple in the throat which is worth the most points I think.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Balderdash and Trivial Pursuit are classics - especially Balderdash which can be very funny!

Scene It is also a decent game for the movie watchers out there.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This year we've bought Buckaroo and Operation for my daughter with mouse trap up next year.

For the flakies its Triv..... quite hard to play with both Turkish cards and English cards.

Back at home it would have been cranium..... my wife ahtes it though.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Wembley anyone ? My version dates from about 1972, and I remember amending it over the years as Albion went up to the top flight...............

"Sorry" is always good for very mixed ages, but for the competitive it has to be Settlers of Catan

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Lose Your Shirt always crops up over Christmas, as does Uno and Whot - although Whot should be called "Oh for fucks sake, who played Stars!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here