• Robbie REINELT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just noticed Mark Gall at the top there. No votes as yet but he could have been an absolute legend for us had he not been cruelly done in by an injury.

Some say it was an injury, some say it was something more sinister

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What about Bryan Wade who STUFFED it up the Toon on one of the best Goldstone nights of the 90's ?

I don't remember the Toon being the 'best supported team in the country', that night.
Both of them looked a bit pathetic :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ernest owns this thread!.

Agree about Cotterill & Moulden.Lloyd pulled out a couple of gems pretty much the day before the orient game i think.

Mark Gall was another shrewd Lloyd signing and was a fantastic player to watch.Such a shame he got a bad injury.

John Byrne is my favorite all time Albion player was playing the best football of his career and i have never been so gutted to see a player leave.His performances for Sunderland proved what a top player he was.

Just shows for such a crap decade in Albions history what a good one for strikers it was.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
It's gotta be Budgie, not prolific, but always exciting.

I'd like to give Mark Gall a mention though, had one great season for us, and it was such a shame his career was curtailed so soon as he was absolutely electric.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

:bowdown: Nice one.

I seem to remember Paul Moody scored a latish equaliser in that game. Saw him years later on his Oxford comeback and he was an absolute donkey of a player.

I also seem to remember that there was some trouble in Hove Park afterwards and my old man ushered me back home swiftly, before my innocence was compromised. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here