Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bertin on trial at.....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Frutos to follow i guess , and with Currie already there they are going to have our unbelievable midfield!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton Rejects, Brighton Rejects!!!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can someone explain to me why the feck any player would rather be at Luton than Brighton?! Unless they have a thing for racists...

...guess it's just the money...

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
They'll certainly have lots of cash - they've just sold a defender for £2M+ and they stand to get a share of the fee for Curtis Davies if he leaves WBA.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blackwell does like ex Albion players and triallists doesn't he? Harding and Carole and now O'Carol (or however you spell it), Brittain and Bertin and Currie. I notice Bertin did not get a mention in the match report though...and Brittain got himself injured

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They'll certainly have lots of cash - they've just sold a defender for £2M+ and they stand to get a share of the fee for Curtis Davies if he leaves WBA.

They also have a chairman that has promised Premiership football in the near future, which presumably translates as paying decent wages to beat off competition for players.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Really gutted about that. We should really have broken the bank for Bertin as he would have been a saleable asset within the season.

Luton can clearly afford him. I am extremely disappointed.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Can someone explain to me why the feck any player would rather be at Luton than Brighton?! Unless they have a thing for racists...
Especially as we offered him a 2 year contract..... they just offered him a trial! :censored:

Once Falmer gets going in the background and money starts coming in, we won't have to watch other teams sneaking our players like we are some farm club for anyone who wants to become the next big thing.

Maybe players like Barry, Sidwell and Zamora would be at Villa, Reading or West Ham, but expressing what big fans they are of Brighton and Hove Albion, and kissing arse to try and get The Albion to notice them.
That's the way it SHOULD be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

...guess it's just the money...

Have you considered that the racists maybe in the Albion dressing room, f***'s sake we've driven away 4 good Frenchmen in the last 2 years and now there are none left :censored:

:jester:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Just goes to show he isn't as good as people reckon.

If he was, wouldn't need to prove himslef on trial at a club in this league.

Anyway, i doubt he has any intention of signing for them, just probably trying to put himslef in the shop window pre-season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here