Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bertin on trial at.....

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Personally I would not take him. I only want players who want to play for us. Not the players who will play for us because nobody else wants them.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Personally I would not take him. I only want players who want to play for us. Not the players who will play for us because nobody else wants them.

I would yes .. I dont begrudge somebody trying to better themselves .. Alot of this is down to agents who think thay can get a better deal elsewhere for a player . He may have been a bit naive and thought he could do alot better elsewhere.
I say give him another chance and hope he buckles down ... At least we have seen what he can do which is more than say some trialists .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
would take him back without a thought tie him down to a 2 year contract and our midfield takes a bit of shape again

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yep, I agree, I'd take him back.

Not on the terms we were offering of course....

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
el-abd is NOT a central midfield player. him playing in that role last season was more out of desparation than anything else

hisb est performances last season came early on when he was playing at the back - he will not get in ahead of whing this time though, and certainly not ahead of lynch, butters or a fit hinshlewood

if he gets fit, i would like to see hinshlewood in that role. he wins the ball as el abd does, but he has so much more composure, better distribution and better positioning

Agree 100%

Also, I would love Bertin back, more composure, class, better distribution and would win the ball more times then el-Abd would. He also stays back at all times in case of counter-attacks which is what we needed in our midfield last year.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont see how Luton Town is bettering yourself.

As far as I checked they are in the SAME division as us.

So f*** off back to France you surrender monkey*.

**Borrowed from THe Simpsons**

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here