Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bertin is this fixtures...........................

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Nice to hear a player eating humble pie for a change

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
very good player, just what we need at the moment to release Thomson. Just goes to show that the grass is not always greener big shame what happened

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
however good bertin is, another defensive minded midfield player is the last thing we need right now

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I wonder if he had the same agent as Bas?

Agents ? :tosser:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i would have him back NOW...no questions asked.

He would do the holding role with Thomson being the creative one.......job done...promotion...championship football....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great hindsight thing this but tough - you made your bed etc

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have the opposite view I had in the summer, the lad actually wants to play for Brighton and could do a job IMO.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i would have him back NOW...no questions asked.

He would do the holding role with Thomson being the creative one.......job done...promotion...championship football....

thomson has done very little so far to convince that he could do an attacking job - a quality holding player yes, but not sure he could do the creative role

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
But I guess we will never know whether that is the truth he is speaking or not. He was a fairly good player from the games I saw him, but the only thing I really remember him doing (that stuck in my mind) was giving the ball away away at Brentford, which led to their goal? Might have been someone else mind you.
He would be good backup though if someone in the midfield gets suspended or injured, which is likely to happen at some point. Rather him than Kerry Mayo.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great hindsight thing this but tough - you made your bed etc

nonsense

pariscoke-1sm.jpg

cut nose spite face

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Yeah I would definately take him back. Thomson has been quiet attacking wise and this should free him up to play some more attacking football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here