Bertin do we want him back now

Do you want Bertin back?

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mentally he isnt better.

Give me an Oatway over a Bertin ANY day.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The problem with that mentality is that good players will always want to better themselves. So you either end up with workhorses with a lot of commitment but not as much talent, or talented players with no motivation.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Sloppy Seconds.

Good riddance. I don't care how good he is, his attitude and lack of respect towards the club after the end of the season were unacceptable.

I believe the French phrase is "Va te faire foutre, Bertin"

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave: :bigwave::bigwave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep no doubt a midfield of Hammond and Bertin pisses on anything we can come up with at the moment as much as i like Oatway

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Yes definitely, but I think he's pissed Wilkins right off though, so we probably wouldn't go for him even if he said he wanted to sign.

We seem to have set a very high standard of behaviour for our potential signings and I would say that Bertin was doing what anyone would do in the circumstances - trying to find a better paid job. We employ lots of contractors who do the same thing around the time their contracts are up. Some of them do leave but most stay on. If we refused to rehire anyone that had been looking around we'd have major resoure problems on a regular basis.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Saw a Simpsons clip yesterday: Homer gets kicked out and stays in a treehouse with Bart. The next day he can't take any more and goes to see Marge - clothes torn and heavy stubble: 'You've got to take me back, I've only been up there for a day and already I'm smelling like a Frenchman'

Was that after the cheese-eating surrender-monkeys?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is all this Reid Stuff....

I have only seen 1 match this pre-season against Fulham when we were bringing on subs like confetti and Reid didnt get a look in.

I take it he didnt play against Reading either......

So what does that say...either he is not yet fit, or Wendy doesnt rate him.....

Bertin was always a free agent...if you were a free agent and some English team at the bottom of the third tier of the league structure offered you a contract, obviously you would look around first, especially as all your French mates have been released! Luton are splashing money around like confetti so as sure as eggs is ewggs he would have a look.....

If he comes back then terrific....When he and Hammond played together we looked a million times better than El Abd in the middle.

Allez Les Bert

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Also Reid has played about 3 games in central midfield for us, and in none of them has he been particularly good. Doesn't impose himself on the game enough, imo. And also neither him nor Hammond are really ball winners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here