Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett training at university as usual today

naarich93

Jan 28, 2011
hi norwich fan here, (i know your all bored of us now) although i doubt we'll get him, just giving you the heads up that leeds have been strongly linked with him tho i also doubt he will go there either

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bennets going nowhere, Bennets going nowhere la la la la. Ooo! Try Plymouth theyre having a fire sale, though we nicked all their good players :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If that thug at Newcastle is worth 35m then Bennett price has risen to a least 8m

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The same Bradley Johnson who turned up and went through the motions down here on loan ?

Mmmm....nah.

Also been linked to Wigan, Blackpool and a couple of other premiership clubs for upwards of £1 million.

Can't see him going anywhere now.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Bennett stays which seems more and more likely I hope, then I will be looking for some sort of Public apology from Elliott in the next few days.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If Bennett stays which seems more and more likely I hope, then I will be looking for some sort of Public apology from Elliott in the next few days.

Why? Just a few assists tomorrow will suffice

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Don't talk nonsense. I think the transfer request was him basically saying, yes, if a fee can be agreed he'd like the move, if not he'll stay here and give his all. He has nothing to apologise for.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Don't talk nonsense. I think the transfer request was him basically saying, yes, if a fee can be agreed he'd like the move, if not he'll stay here and give his all. He has nothing to apologise for.

I not looking for anything major, something like i was flattered in Norwichs interest but totally understand the clubs position etc etc but will ofcourse be giving my all for the Albion, i think we deserve something from him, his silence has been deafening the last week or so.

Ps I love Bennett

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A Premier League club could easily splash out £3M for Benno using spare change , another 3 and a half hours to go.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I like this post from the Pink 'Un

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sep 1, 2010
elliott.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here