Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett signed until 2014

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He does look young but he seems the model pro. Very hard working and absolutely loves the crowd at away games. I`m quite fond of the lad.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Top Bombing!

I met Elliott outside a coffee shop in western road last November, i asked him how he was settling into life in Brighton. He was a thoroughly nice young man who was happy to chat and didnt seem like he had somewhere else he would rather be, his answer by the way was that he absolutely loves it in Brighton.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Fantastic news. I think this guy is absolutely brilliant.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Stunning news to wake up to!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Cant add much more than has been already said. Seems a quality guy off the pitch, as well as an outstanding player on it. To have such a talented, exciting young player so keen to play for us is really good news. Glenn Murray next please Gus.

this-

but i really cant see glenn staying. hope he does but i fear him and dicker wont be with us next year. :(

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Top Bombing!

I met Elliott outside a coffee shop in western road last November, i asked him how he was settling into life in Brighton. He was a thoroughly nice young man who was happy to chat and didnt seem like he had somewhere else he would rather be, his answer by the way was that he absolutely loves it in Brighton.

Let's hope the fans yesterday and his experience of Brighton reign supremer over his agent's (assumption) moneygrabbing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here